Page 35 of 154 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585135 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I literally don't like anything the Stones have done in the last 40 years and considering that the best vocal on one of their tracks ever was done by somebody else I not getting the whole "best band ever" thing.

Respect my lack of authority.

2. Music   -   #342
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. Music   -   #343
    I have noticed that beyond the obvious lack of taste and intelligence,Eastern European types who post shit on YouTube almost always have a picture of some hot woman that has absolutely nothing to do with the video preface it.
    Most of me assumes that is because they realize that no one is going to watch their horrible uploads without being duped into it.

Dion since you are Eastern European and obviously lack taste and intelligence could you please tell me if this is what you would do and if I might be right?

Thanks in advance and cheers, m8.

4. Music   -   #344

5. Music   -   #345
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Guys...it seems reports of piercerseth's demise were greatly exaggerated.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Music   -   #346
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Hi meg! I logged in to find a private message wherein the author insinuated you and I were/are the same person(s).

Are you my figment, or am I yours? In the latter case, fabricate a cooler reality as the current one kinda sucks. May I suggest a buxom redhead for starters?

7. Music   -   #347
    Yeah like anybody actually believes you aren't talking to yourself right now,meg.

As for bettering things I think we all agree RealitY could begin by changing the spelling of his username to RealitaH.

8. Music   -   #348
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Hi meg! I logged in to find a private message wherein the author insinuated you and I were/are the same person(s).

Are you my figment, or am I yours? In the latter case, fabricate a cooler reality as the current one kinda sucks. May I suggest a buxom redhead for starters?
    Fair enough, I am now imagining you like this. Enjoy your new tits.

Yeah like anybody actually believes you aren't talking to yourself right now,meg.

As for bettering things I think we all agree RealitY could begin by changing the spelling of his username to RealitaH.
    Notice I alway intentionally spell his name 'RealtY'. If you knew fully how low an opinion I have of realtors, you'd agree with the assessment.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-22-2014 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Music   -   #349
    I'd like to send this big "fuck you" out to dion.

10. Music   -   #350
    Don't know who this Estas Tonne is, but I expect I'd like to have a dollar for every woman he's had the secks with...

Or at least a nickel for every person who's said 'fuck you' to Dion.