Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 LastLast

Thread: favorite TV show

Game of Thrones is right up there

2. Movies & TV   -   #332
    Breaking Bad and House of Cards are great

3. Movies & TV   -   #333
    Right now it is Banshee - although they have turned up the action and violence quite a bit in season 3.

4. Movies & TV   -   #334
    Breaking bad has been amazing just cant let it go lol. started to watch arrow which the first 2 episodes has been fantastic! just waiting until February until all the good shows start again like VIKINGS!

5. Movies & TV   -   #335
    Gold Rush

6. Movies & TV   -   #336
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by abcabc View Post
    Right now it is Banshee - although they have turned up the action and violence quite a bit in season 3.
    While Banshee's strength has always been in thinking that "too far" is just a starting place, the last episode of contained what may well have been the most violent scene I've ever seen on TV.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Movies & TV   -   #337
    Friday Night Lights by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

8. Movies & TV   -   #338
    Banshee for shure. I love the over the top violence. It's done just right, still believeable.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abcabc View Post
    While Banshee's strength has always been in thinking that "too far" is just a starting place, the last episode of contained what may well have been the most violent scene I've ever seen on TV.
    +1 But what great choreography!
    Last edited by Cruise1; 01-26-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Movies & TV   -   #339
    Breaking Bad

10. Movies & TV   -   #340
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruise1 View Post
    Banshee for shure. I love the over the top violence. It's done just right, still believeable.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

+1 But what great choreography!
    It's trash but obviously they care about making it the best trash possible.That alone makes it deserve more respect than most paint by numbers shows on TV.Also, you get the sense that every character actually matters and isn't just there to say a few lines to advance the plot.That's why I had no idea how the fight between Nola and Burton would end.
    Respect my lack of authority.