Thread: Internet.

I'm going to cancel my aol broadband connection so which one should i choose?Comcast cable for about $45-$51 at 1.5mbp and ??? upload since i dont really care 4 upload speed though. Or qwest for $29.99 for 640 dl speed and a either a game package with a month of everquest and a free month of planetside with charlie angel x and wheel of fortune and jeopardy or a entertainment package with 5 free sony music dls and a month(30days) free of soapcity.com dl and screenblast.com and free screenblast movie studio and movie studio and a $5 off of a movielink movie dls.So which one should i choose?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    well the 29.99 for qwest is only for the first six months and the modem it sent u have a hardware firewall built in that cant be turn off. u cant even foward port on it. i use to have qwest then i switch to earthlink 3 mb dl and 384 KB/s upload for 30 a month for the first six month then 40 after that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by note235@20 November 2003 - 19:39
    I'm going to cancel my aol broadband connection so which one should i choose?Comcast cable for about $45-$51 at 1.5mbp and ??? upload since i dont really care 4 upload speed though. Or qwest for $29.99 for 640 dl speed and a either a game package with a month of everquest and a free month of planetside with charlie angel x and wheel of fortune and jeopardy or a entertainment package with 5 free sony music dls and a month(30days) free of soapcity.com dl and screenblast.com and free screenblast movie studio and movie studio and a $5 off of a movielink movie dls.So which one should i choose?
    It's a big world, buddy. Where are you located?

Edit: What does this have to do with HardwareWorld?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    In Seattle.