Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Virgin Mary News Network

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Of course maybe you're planning on moving to Mongolia to become a hermit goat herder in which case remember to pack for the cold.
    Wherever there are kids, Mary will make himself at home.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just think if I had put "sheepherder" that joke would have been lost to posterity.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    You set 'em up, I knock 'em to the shortstop out of the park.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Good plan because credit card companies aren't multinational and doing something like that won't destroy your credit rating forever or something.

Of course maybe you're planning on moving to Mongolia to become a hermit goat herder in which case remember to pack for the cold.
    To me, going global would signify that I'm so solvent that I don't need to rely on credit worthiness. I'm currently poor and living in the states, so I'll play their game now. Maybe I'm just deluded, or maybe I can ride box cars with WiFi hotspots.

P.S. It's a move based on pure spite, not a financial plan. Did I ever fawn over male models? No. Therefore, you can't expect me to behave like an accountant.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 06-20-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Wherever there are kids, Mary will make himself at home.
    I did my first hash run yesterday. Slogan, "A drinking group with a running problem". They do a lot of rituals and songs, so it's kind of like joining a cult. I needed some incentive to do the roadwork, and I figured, why not?

They only use nicknames when referring to each other, but n00bs make do with being referred to as virgins. After the run (chasing the hare through its own constructed trail with plops of flour as indicators), Virgin Mary was expected to pay recompense via joke/song/talent. I told a subtle child rape/murder joke, which received some laughter and intermittent gasps, and the immediate question was whether or not someone kept an eye on me around the playground.

It's like German class all over again.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    For a moment I thought that in desperation you seriously turned to crime and started couriering drugs.

Anyway if you don't mind could you please redo your story to adhere to this false assumption as I'm sure it will be a lot more entertaining then.

PS If it's not asking too much also include at least one fiery Mexican death and the line "pistol whipped him upside his head".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-20-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    For a moment I thought that in desperation you seriously turned to crime and started couriering drugs.
    I completely forgot about that career option. Why do all of these good ideas slip my mind so often? Trafficking would surely solve many of my financial woes, and then I'd be able to lower my stress levels. I'm going to get right on that. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to have to update my CV and write a cover letter that simultaneously addresses my qualifications and disinterest in synthesis. I've done this before, so I'll just rehash my passion for transportation.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    A drug courier with IBS will turn shitty in a hurry.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I don't have the runs when I'm on the run. I don't have to go when I'm on the go. I don't have to shit when I'm out doing shit.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I don't have the runs when I'm on the run. I don't have to go when I'm on the go. I don't have to shit when I'm out doing shit.
    Jeesh. Now I know why they call it "irritable".

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast