Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Virgin Mary News Network

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If you really want her to fuck another guy I hear OlegL is available.
    You know that would end with both Macky and the girl agreeing simultaneously, "That was weird."
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That was a colose one, Mary. Another shot, and you would have confided your lust for the elementary school's cheer leading squad.
    Among all of our verbal banter, we also make pedophile jokes together, for she shares my tastes in offensive humor. It's one of the reasons why I've so easily taken to her.

She once asked me if anyone has ever walked in on me masturbating, and I said yeah. She then asked if I made them finish me off, and I said sure. She then asked, "ooh, who was it?" I said, "not sure, I used to babysit a lot of kids."
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    It's a self-deprecating thing, i.e., I'd be watching with the sense of her thinking, "yeah, this is how a real man fucks me!" So, the pity for Oleg would really kill the fucking boner, wouldn't it?

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Among all of our verbal banter, we also make pedophile jokes together, for she shares my tastes in offensive humor. It's one of the reasons why I've so easily taken to her.

She once asked me if anyone has ever walked in on me masturbating, and I said yeah. She then asked if I made them finish me off, and I said sure. She then asked, "ooh, who was it?" I said, "not sure, I used to babysit a lot of kids."
    I like her already. I couldn't imagine a long-term relationship with anyone who lacks the ability to laugh at truly dark humor.

Post some pics (of her, NOT you masturbating), if possible.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Post some pics (of her, NOT you masturbating), if possible.
    When I would post shit about Ivana, I'd have to lead her like an idiot goat to find this material. However, this one is sharp, and I'd like to postpone getting on her bad side. That shouldn't stop you from friending me on some kind of social networking destination though. Don't feel pressure, we could start ignoring each other after a day or so.

That Irish cunt never even replied to my last message, and you don't see me making a stink about about it. He's such a vagina, that selfish prick.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Would it be possible to somewhat tolerate your existence on said social site?

7. Lounge   -   #57
    ... watching a few episodes of Glee might be a better alternative...

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Would it be possible to somewhat tolerate your existence on said social site?
    I hardly exist there anyway, I only keep it around for posterity on account of my extensive history.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456