Thread: New Here

I am new to this forum. I am finding and collecting info about different stuff related to graphics. So i have join this forum because i have seen here lot of interesting and informative threads, so help me and guide me where i put mistake. Hope i 'll enjoy here, thanks to all in advance.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Hi, welcome and enjoy.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Lol, good bye.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Sad to see him go..........there is no doubt he was gonna take graphics to the next level utilizing his state of the art info collecting skills!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Hello,
    I am new to this forum. I am finding and collecting info about different stuff related to graphics. So i have join this forum because i have seen here lot of interesting and informative threads, so help me and guide me where i put mistake. Hope i 'll enjoy here, thanks to all in advance.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by iqbal51 View Post
    Hello,
    Please ban copy/paste fucktard.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    copy/paste fucktard
    This would have made such a good infraction title.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."