Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Oh Snap

I am not a member of TL. I used to be but I didn't log in for over 90 days and my account went away, damn those submarines and no internet!!!! I did have a good ratio but it wasn't done in a day. What can I say.....I was a giver!

Also my name isn't actually IdolEyes787 although for the sake of continuity I'm considering having it legally changed.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    I just had to approve that particular post. The specific combination of phrases you chose to steal is so damn amusing.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by iqbal51 View Post
    I am not a member of TL. I used to be but I didn't log in for over 90 days and my account went away, damn those submarines and no internet!!!! I did have a good ratio but it wasn't done in a day. What can I say.....I was a giver!

Also my name isn't actually IdolEyes787 although for the sake of continuity I'm considering having it legally changed.
    What........the.........phuck..........is............this?

Did some guy just random dub a post using multiple users replies. Second question, more directed at iqbal is WHY? First day using a computer?

EDIT: Oh nevermind......I see he took his talents and successfully shit on other threads too. He could of "AT LEAST" copied/pasted the beebs picture in this one.......that pic never gets old!
    Last edited by eyembroke; 07-06-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234