Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojosalami, let's become friends again (Warning: nonindicative thread title)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Either change the title to "Jojosalami I hate your fucking guts,you fucking asshole retard" or try to stay on topic.
    There'd be FAR more replies, as nearly everyone could contribute.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I hate jojosalami because he tries to humiliate and hurt people. Despite the fact that he never even met me in real life, he decided to write asinine comments about me. He probably writes stupid comments about other people too.
    But why single him out? What makes him so special to you? It's not like 90% of the forum isn't taking a virtual dump on you on a constant basis now, is it?

3. Lounge   -   #33
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Because unlike other people here, he tries to sound dead serious...
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Well, others try hard to sound humorous while actually being dead serious - they cloak their contempt with sarcasm, humour and wit, more or less.

It's like one guy trying to stab you with an ice pick while the other just hides it inside a huge pink dildo. The result is pretty much the same.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Well, others try hard to sound humorous while actually being dead serious - they cloak their contempt with sarcasm, humour and wit, more or less.

It's like one guy trying to stab you with an ice pick while the other just hides it inside a huge pink dildo. The result is pretty much the same.

Fine, I'll remember to single you out in future posts, as well.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Why? Did I hit a nerve? Fine, replace 'pink dildo' with blue and white striped, Gaultier 'Le Male' -like shaped anal beads if that's politically more acceptable.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Either change the title to "Jojosalami I hate your fucking guts,you fucking asshole retard" or try to stay on topic.
    There'd be FAR more replies, as nearly everyone could contribute.
    Idol's title suggestion tempted me, but I aimed for a healthy balance.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Why? Did I hit a nerve? Fine, replace 'pink dildo' with blue and white striped, Gaultier 'Le Male' -like shaped anal beads if that's politically more acceptable.
    Stop, you are making Idol drool.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

Serious about what?
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Serious about hating your guts. But you seem to prefer being poked in the eye with that pink dildo instead.

What I'm basically trying to say is that instead of focusing your hatred on one individual, you probably should just do a suicide bombing (TERROR AL-QAEDA HIZBOLLAH HAMAS PIKACHU OSAMA YOUR MAMA OBAMA /NSA)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast