Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Where are the HD Webrips coming from?

  1. #1

    Question Mark

    I know that Webrips have been popping up for a while now, but recently I've noticed that they are coming much faster for newer movies. For example Furious.6.2013.1080p.WEBRip.XviD.AC3 This movie is still pretty new in fact still showing in local theaters everywhere. Does it have something to do with this? Just curious thanks for any info.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...772173386.html

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    13,217
    I love how these questions -which should be filed under "Nunya buisness", are almost always asked by people with fewer than 5 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    This is filesharingtalk just a general question. Your acting like I'm asking for the name of the person or something. It's just a general question. Just like asking where do TS or Screeners come from common knowledge nothing new and on top of that I referenced a news article which might be related. So get over your Veteran Self. pz
    Last edited by xnemesis21; 07-05-2013 at 12:26 AM.

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Et tu,Bluto?
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    24,171
    Quote Originally Posted by xnemesis21 View Post
    This is filesharingtalk just a general question. Your acting like I'm asking for the name of the person or something. ..... pz

    His name is Herman.He's 17 and considers himself a bit of an internet badass even though in the real world most of his schoolmates tease him for being pasty and virginal.

    I should also probably let you know that I had to look up what "pz" was supposed to represent and I can tell you in total candor that I'm sincerely sorry that I did.

    Anyway I guess the point of all of this is that if megabyteme could only be as quick to defend society's downtrodden as he is to defend it's miscreants.
    "Go out and feel the course. Burn the uphill and soar the downhills. When you burn, you say soar. And when you soar, you say burn".

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Downton Abbey
    Posts
    267
    If you consider the way that content is distributed currently your question is answered. Exclusives and digital distro push up release times without manufacturing delays.

    Don't give me too much shit for trying to answer the question.
    Last edited by pootystomp; 07-05-2013 at 03:37 AM.

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post
    If you consider the way that content is distributed currently your question is answered. Exclusives and digital distro push up release times without manufacturing delays.

    Don't give me too much shit for trying to answer the question.
    Thanks I think I have an idea now.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xnemesis21 View Post
    This is filesharingtalk just a general question. Your acting like I'm asking for the name of the person or something. ..... pz

    His name is Herman.He's 17 and considers himself a bit of an internet badass even though in the real world most of his schoolmates tease him for being pasty and virginal.

    I should also probably let you know that I had to look up what "pz" was supposed to represent and I can tell you in total candor that I'm sincerely sorry that I did.

    Anyway I guess the point of all of this is that if megabyteme could only be as quick to defend society's downtrodden as he is to defend it's miscreants.
    Funny. Thanks for the comment.
    Last edited by xnemesis21; 07-05-2013 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    13,217
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    if megabyteme could only be as quick to defend society's downtrodden as he is to defend it's miscreants.
    That's easy- I'm a miscreant, not among the downtrodden. I stand to defend my people.

    BTW, don't you have a NAACP or Panthers meeting to attend?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

  8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    653
    As per what i gathered the info the movies have started to come out early on iTunes and anyone can just purchase and just unlock with Requiem , the most recent example being Evidence its available on iTunes so you can go ahead and download and start distributing , however i would like to know a calendar which shows which movies comes out when on iTunes store

  9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    As per what i gathered the info the movies have started to come out early on iTunes and anyone can just purchase and just unlock with Requiem , the most recent example being Evidence its available on iTunes so you can go ahead and download and start distributing , however i would like to know a calendar which shows which movies comes out when on iTunes store
    I copy and pasted this from a thread on digiex.net.

    Warning:
    This program is not intended to promote piracy. I just wanted to play my iTunes songs on a SlimServer! As such, the output file is only minimally modified to remove the DRM. It still has lots of information in it identifying you.
    No thanks! There are other programs available that will do the same thing but not give out your info.

  10. File Sharing   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar Ne'er-do-well BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    13,217
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I should also probably let you know that I had to look up what "pz" was supposed to represent and I can tell you in total candor that I'm sincerely sorry that I did.
    http://www.internetslang.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm precious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •