Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Poof Of Poof ...

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm going to see Bob Dylan in concert, if he makes it to September.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    That's a coin toss, Ben. I hope you make it ... err ... you both make it ....

-doobs

3. Lounge   -   #13
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

If my twenty years as a member of Parliament has taught me anything it's that it's a lot easier to criticize than it is to work towards change.
    That's basically why I make sure that I spend ten minutes in question period calling the Government a bunch of cunts which leaves me the rest of the day for golf and so far none of my constituents any the wiser.
    First of, piss of, you Canadian cunt, don't try to do act like the Canadian Parliament is even worth mentioning, and last but not least golf is for douches. Period.

-doobs

Actually, I like Canadians; even love a few, but I digress ... I would so love to be super, sweet, good at golf. Fuck, what a easy life that would be.

-Peace, doobs

4. Lounge   -   #14
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Fuck you.

-doobs
    I didn't know you could speak French?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    hey doobs u seem like a cool guy

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by aclemaire View Post
    Seem like? Surely you are jesting? Doobs IS a cool guy. Fullstop...
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    He might just be an imaginary, internets friend, like Jesus.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    He might just be an imaginary, internets friend, like Jesus.
    Jesus was an uppity Jew; therefore, doobs is an uppity Jew.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Was Jesus a Jew, though?

Islam believe that Jesus was a prophet of God, although he wasn't crucified.

While Jesus was accredited with being a Jewish teacher, we could argue that he strove to change people from Jewish to Christians, hence Jesus of Nazareth became Jesus Christ.

Jesus adopted the name Christ due to him being born at Christmas time, and he wanted a name that stood out, so selected a swear word for his given name (how many of you exclaim, 'Jesus' when the need arises).

Jesus was pivotal in that he brought a sense of balance to the Roman Empire, and eventually caused its downfall, ensuring that Italy would no longer be a serious player in global politics.

Jesus was thought to have spawned many offspring, highlighted in Dan Brown's novel called 'The DaVinci Code', with one particular offspring mention called 'Chalice'.

I think we should ask Chalice if his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was, indeed, a Jew.

So, we should look within for an answer to this very important question.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

We don't even see (smell) skizzo's tiny mansack around here anymore.
    Honestly, I just don't enjoy the board anymore. There just doesn't seem to be anything new to discuss, so for me it's gone rather stale. I wish I did; I've spent a lot of time here over the past 10+ years. The folks I enjoyed chatting with have also dwindled to limited or no use of the board. It's quite a different place nowadays and for my tastes, not a better one. Like doobs, I'm spending a lot of time outdoors and taking photies of things with two new cameras.

yo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast