Thread: I could really use an invite to learnBits

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    why you want it for? what is that breathetheworld place is all about?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    matt526's Avatar Poster
    I am looking for learning tools for Auto-cad / lynda.com stuff and any other ebooks that would help with business and drafting.
    and of course anything else I may find useful.
    breathetheword is a christian torrent sight.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I do not have an invite (or membership there), but after reading the last 2 pages of matt526's post history, he seems like the kind of guy worth helping out. He has not been very active here in the past year, but he does not seem to be a mooch. He has spent time in sections outside of invite requests, and takes the time to write full sentences as well as taking the time to converse with other members when he was active.

All in all, I'd expect that he'd actually get use out of the site. Sorry I cannot help, but I believe he is worth considering if someone has a spare.

EDIT- Actually, considering Matt's interest in Autocad and associated learning, I'd be willing to discuss inviting him to gfxnews.org . PM me if interested, matt526 (and ONLY matt526, unless I already know you).
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-01-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Offer to gfxnews.org
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    one fact that upsets me a little is that he doesn't seem to be seeding anything on his trackers. Usual behavior by people with high speeds / seedboxes

anyway, matt526 if you really will use the tracker you can send your email in pm

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    matt526's Avatar Poster
    Thank you for the kind words megabyteme!

Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    one fact that upsets me a little is that he doesn't seem to be seeding anything on his trackers. Usual behavior by people with high speeds / seedboxes

anyway, matt526 if you really will use the tracker you can send your email in pm
    Good eye Cleverman. yea I wasn't seeding at that moment of screen capture because I was recently playing World Of Tanks online. but I just checked and over the last 48hrs I have uploaded 15GB.
    Last edited by matt526; 08-01-2013 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I have a premium access/subscription code to Lynda.com. I'm looking for trade offers.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by samlprd View Post
    I have a premium access/subscription code to Lynda.com. I'm looking for trade offers.
    Please start a separate thread if you want to trade.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    GFXNews is currently open sign up (30.4.15)