Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Usenet 4 f*r*e*e

You didn't tell us the archive's password, is that a test of character? (For the record, it's fst)

Thanks for the program. I had forgotten about this provider.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #122
    sandman_1's Avatar Poster
    Thanks, I appreciate that. In Chrome, I have been using "inspect" on the selected text on the page. It essentially formats it for you like in your screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I had forgotten about this provider.
    The guy who runs it exploits the free trials of various providers. He wants you to use his program to access the servers. I don't know if there is some malware payload by installing it or what but I am sure he is somehow profiting off of it somehow. I have been using his site to get my files for awhile now and to good effect. I can usually max out my 60Mbps connection and have around 1100 days retention too. Every now and again, you just have to replace the username and password so a little work is required to keep it going but is worth it.
    Last edited by sandman_1; 06-12-2016 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Who needs cloud storage when you got the NSA?

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #123
    You didn't tell us the archive's password, is that a test of character? (For the record, it's fst)

Thanks for the program. I had forgotten about this provider.
    Sh!t sorry I forgot to post that, my bad. Good that you worked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman_1 View Post
    The guy who runs it exploits the free trials of various providers. He wants you to use his program to access the servers. I don't know if there is some malware payload by installing it or what but I am sure he is somehow profiting off of it somehow. I have been using his site to get my files for awhile now and to good effect. I can usually max out my 60Mbps connection and have around 1100 days retention too. Every now and again, you just have to replace the username and password so a little work is required to keep it going but is worth it.
    I have been doing this with Hitnews & Xennews, however new ISP has given me a static IP so my script for the Xennews signup is IP banned. Hitnews is still working.

Just need to find some more trial providers that don't use phone or sms sign up.
    Last edited by CyberCitizen; 06-13-2016 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Regards

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #124
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCitizen View Post
    Just need to find some more trial providers that don't use phone or sms sign up.
    There are free online SMS sites that can receive messages. The numbers are often overused, but they're worth a try.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCitizen View Post
    There are free online SMS sites that can receive messages. The numbers are often overused, but they're worth a try.
    True but the overused is the hard part to automate it, if they are not consistent or get blocked.
    Regards

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #126
    The latest "beta" for newzfinders has changed the url to require more than just an increment to the BUILD number. It now requires a password. A little bit of packet sniffing running the actual app reveals that the correct URL is now:

http://newzfinders.com/NewsAccFree/L...&PASSNZF=98784

Hopeful they don't keep changing the password. Hope this helps.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #127
    Hello,

I can't get the servers from Newsfinders anymore in Chrome. I just have this message.

ERROR Il vous faut au minimum la version beta 020 - Pas le bon pass

Is there a way to display them again ?

Thanks !

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #128
    Thanks for the information, fewl!

Quote Originally Posted by paviluf View Post
    I can't get the servers from Newsfinders anymore in Chrome. I just have this message.

ERROR Il vous faut au minimum la version beta 020 - Pas le bon pass
    Check the post above yours. It was in the moderation queue and thus not visible, I've just approved it.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #129
    Quote Originally Posted by fewl View Post
    The latest "beta" for newzfinders has changed the url to require more than just an increment to the BUILD number. It now requires a password. A little bit of packet sniffing running the actual app reveals that the correct URL is now:

http://newzfinders.com/NewsAccFree/L...&PASSNZF=98784

Hopeful they don't keep changing the password. Hope this helps.
    Check the post above yours. It was in the moderation queue and thus not visible, I've just approved it.
    Thank you very much !!!

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #130
    The password had changed

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast