Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MBM's Random Video Clip(s) of the Day

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I did watch the swearing one because swearing is cool and I must say that I was incredibly fucking disappointed.Not just a little but a whole fucking lot.

I also think I may have bullied that nerd in High School but obviously didn't take things far enough as he's still alive to post wank.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry.Fucking wank.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23

Cool

OK... Pigeon Impossible was well done... I will show the kids...

The Nerd vid was interesting... and I managed to watch the whole damn thing but.... then I was depressed. The older I get, the less I really know... and that fucking pisses me off!
    Also, Dude looked as high as a kite kilogram sphere... which made me happy again.

Things that scare me?... beards...

Idol's contribution reminded me of the Yawning Festival they hold in downtown Vancouver every New Years Eve... (some kind of sobriety thing)

The last two seemed like you just didn't care anymore... I say quality over quantity... IF you are going for quantity... At least put some titty in it (agrees with Idol)
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    The last two seemed like you just didn't care anymore... I say quality over quantity.
    The vlogbrothers are fairly popular on youtube. I find quite a few of their videos interesting. Wasn't trying to phone it in.

How about this one:

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Extreme Ice Climbing...

Nice cinematography... I am always impressed and inspired by people who wake up in the morning and decide to climb a mountain or in this case, an ice shelf... the location is stunning as well. While I am open to adventure and daring... my escapades are limited to bike rides and the occasional hikes through the mountains of BC... still fun and breathtaking up on some of the peaks looking over Vancouver... (was looking for a pic but it is in an unorganized hard drive somewhere)

Alfred Molina was good, the skit somewhat soft... but the next vid that came up after had a little more bite.... http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e73.../viral-content

Also, was wondering if you (or anyone interested, have seen 'Between two Ferns' with Zach Galifanakis... subtle hilariousness... if that makes sense... particularly this one with one my fav babe actress's Nat Portman (I call her Nat cause... well... one day I imagine she would like me too as I'm nibbling her ear and whispering sweet nothings to her...)
    Last edited by Vestibule; 08-24-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I do like the "Between Two Ferns" series.

I don't think I'll ever understand the mindset of someone who would go climb a giant icicle.

This is one of the most solid knockouts I've ever seen (not unlike Portman ) :

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/wait-for-it-649957?utm_source=firefeeder.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=1

8. Lounge   -   #28
    NSFW:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123