Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: If I lose my virginity, how will I become different as a person?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by visio View Post
    this thread should move to the funny forum.
    Actually it should be in the pathetically sad section but we don't have one.

Also what's up with you're assumingly money grubbing signature?Can we move that to the hopefully soon to created pathetically sad section as well?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by visio View Post
    this thread should move to the funny forum.
    Actually it should be in the pathetically sad section but we don't have one.
    Actually, Reality kept the trade section.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post

Well, as you know, the Great Depression of the 1930s was primarily caused by the fact that people bought many things on credit, without having actual money to pay for what they bought.
    Or it could have something to do with the Stock Market crash and government panicking and responding inappropriately by cutting the money supply which led to collapse of the banks and to top in all off the Dust Bowl situation in the South arriving at precisely the wrong time to exacerbate the whole situation.

Oversimplification thy name is OlegL.
    They cut the money supply? Are you certain of it? I am sure that our U.S. government was never that stupid. Nowadays the Federal Reverse lowers interest rates if there is a recession (and that makes the money supply larger), and tightens interest rates if there is an inflation. If that's what they do nowadays, I highly doubt they did the opposite in the 30s. (I am not sure the Federal Reserve existed in the 30s though).
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #24

They cut the money supply? Are you certain of it? I am sure that our U.S. government was never that stupid. Nowadays the Federal Reverse lowers interest rates if there is a recession (and that makes the money supply larger), and tightens interest rates if there is an inflation. If that's what they do nowadays, I highly doubt they did the opposite in the 30s. (I am not sure the Federal Reserve existed in the 30s though).
    Yeah because people were smarter in the 30's and believed that the Hindenburg was the future of air travel and that women didn't belong in the workplace and intelligent stuff like that.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    In other news,the correct way to do something is usually learned from doing the incorrect thing first.

That's why when I hammer,I try and focus on hitting the nail and not my thumb now.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    In other news,the correct way to do something is usually learned from doing the incorrect thing first.

That's why when I hammer,I try and focus on hitting the nail and not my thumb now.
    How do you hold the nail without thumb?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by anigav View Post

How do you hold the nail without thumb?
    Use a pair of pliers.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

Yeah because people were smarter in the 30's and believed that the Hindenburg was the future of air travel and that women didn't belong in the workplace and intelligent stuff like that.
    I don't know much about the U.S. history (I don't know much about anything, to be honest), but weren't women given the right to vote way before the 1930s? I doubt that they were not allowed to enter the workforce after they were given the right to vote, but who knows... Maybe I am wrong about it. I think I never heard of the Hindenburg before (or forgot about it)... It's interesting that even though you are not American, but Canadian, you seem knowledgeable about the U.S. history.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I think I never heard of the Hindenburg before ...
    Oh,the humanity.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    On a totally unrelated note,I think I'm giving up the internet and moving to Wyoming or Montana or similar place.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast