Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: If I lose my virginity, how will I become different as a person?

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Let's assume a hot woman agrees to have sex with me. Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    No, you'll still be a complete tool.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    A tool with a chance of VD.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You'll feel on top of the world, then you'll realise you've killed her, and you'll be terrified. Then you'll realise she was just a cardboard box which you'd made a tiny peen hole in, and you'd be back to where you are right now.

Pretty much a roller coaster of unnecessary emotion that you can probably do without, considering you live in a glass box of emotion already.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Let's assume a hot woman agrees to have sex with me. Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?
    You'll be rested but sticky having just awakened from another wet dream.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    you'd realize you'd really, really like her to leave because you have better things to do and you absolutely do not want to sit in the living room with her and her mum watching Eastenders and Casualty. You'd realize you should have just rubbed one out instead but find yourself having to go to some bullshit wedding reception on your day off with her friends who you hate.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Let's assume...
    Let's not...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?
    I see you're warming up to the idea of using your disability money to hire a pro. Just take note that not all of them take credit cards, and you should plan on having several denominations because they will not give change to your person.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Let's assume it will be the best sex ever. But how will that sexual experience change me as a person?
    I see you're warming up to the idea of using your disability money to hire a pro. Just take note that not all of them take credit cards, and you should plan on having several denominations because they will not give change to your person.
    Oleg with a credit card? Please? The world is in enough turmoil as it is, without arming him with the ability to put the world in to an even worse recession.

No. If he wants to pay for it, he should only spend what he has got, otherwise we could soon find the world plagued with tiny Olegs, all of who are unpaid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

No. If he wants to pay for it, he should only spend what he has got, otherwise we could soon find the world plagued with tiny Olegs, all of who are unpaid for.

Well, as you know, the Great Depression of the 1930s was primarily caused by the fact that people bought many things on credit, without having actual money to pay for what they bought. Despite the fact I don't share a lot of similarities with those people, we still had to deal with that economic tragedy.
    ...And by the way, I have a debit card.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast