Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Debrid accounts

n00b
    I signed up just to give my input.
    I have three debrid accounts, alldebrid, real-debrid, and simply-debrid. Extra accounts in case one of the hosts goes down, and it only costs $15 to $20 for 6 months membership. Most single filehost costs double that for a 3-month membership!
    In terms of reliability, I'd go with alldebrid, then simply-debrid, and last real-debrid. Rapidgator links tend to go down all the time on real-debrid. Alldeb, never had a problem.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    I'm not too thrilled with the real-debrid 35GB daily limit on uploaded.to . Not sure if this is perm or just temporary, but i'm not happy about it.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    n00b
    Another thing for anyone interested, if you want to check the most recent status of filehosts (up/down) on AllDebrid or RealDebrid, you can use these links. I think they update them every 15mins or so.

http://www.alldebrid.com/compare/
    http://real-debrid.com/compare

I've discovered that some filehosts are supported that aren't even listed there, so its always worth trying a link no matter what the chart says.
    Both AllDebrid and RealDebrid have a pretty neat Torrent downloader/converter too. Took me a few months to even notice it.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    I once was a member of real-debrid until I found simply-debrid. I have been a member since then. Never complaint. I also share account with my friend. Unlike real-debrid broken plugin all the times.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Hi guys,

Is premiuize.me the only one with newsgroup access included?

Seems like a great addition.

6. File Sharing   -   #26

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Last edited by MASSIVEENTITY; 12-13-2013 at 05:19 PM.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    I was using Zevera for a few months but stopped using it. I switched to AllDebrid a few weeks ago and it's much more reliable than Zevera. Rapidgator & Uploadedto links work with AllDebrid 99% of the time. Other stuff like Filemonster, Bitshare, & Keep2Share don't work at all even though they're listed as being compatible. I'm still looking for the best "debrid" type service.
    DISPLAY thy Breasts, My Julia!

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    What is the most reliable provider at the moment?

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    I would suggest Real Debrid

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast