Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Debrid accounts

Hi peeps, my first post. Really could do with some advice. Are these debrid accounts any good? Do they deliver what they promise? I mean tnhye say theyre multi hosting and you can dl from any of the file sharing hosts included in the package, is that right?Im using new groups atm but what I find is that quite a lot of the time, a new release will be on file sharing hosts well before news groups, this is not always the case but I do find it happens a lot. I used to have a Rapidshare account but got fed up with the way they took links down all too quickly. I like the idea of a Debrid account but as I said Id like some advice before I commit myself. What alternatives is there to debrid accounts?? Any other multi hosters i should look at??? Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much appreciated.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Member BT Rep: +1
    A guy here posted something with the features of those debrids and usenet too. https://secure.premiumize.me/

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I want somethinng that is easy to set up. I used to use Jdownloader and thought it was easy to set up. Not sure about these multi hosters though. easy to set up?? Thanks guys

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    They use Jdownloader or a regular download manager.

1. DIRECTLY via the browser - log into your account on Real-Debrid.com and go to the UNRESTRICTED DOWNLOADERS tab. Simply paste your links (one per line) in the links form.

2. With JDownloader - automatic conversion of links. Works with standard JDownloader as well as NIGHTLY version. You need to install special plugins.

3. With downoad managers like IDM or FlashGet - automatic conv
    ersion of links via BROWSER PLUGINS. Download Firefox Plugin or Chome Plugin. Latest updates of these plugins can be found after logging into your Real-debrid account in the UNRESTRICTED DOWNLOADERS tab just above the links form. 

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
    They use Jdownloader or a regular download manager.

1. DIRECTLY via the browser - log into your account on Real-Debrid.com and go to the UNRESTRICTED DOWNLOADERS tab. Simply paste your links (one per line) in the links form.

2. With JDownloader - automatic conversion of links. Works with standard JDownloader as well as NIGHTLY version. You need to install special plugins.

3. With downoad managers like IDM or FlashGet - automatic conv
    ersion of links via BROWSER PLUGINS. Download Firefox Plugin or Chome Plugin. Latest updates of these plugins can be found after logging into your Real-debrid account in the UNRESTRICTED DOWNLOADERS tab just above the links form. 
    Thanks. So Debrid accounts are worth it? Can you recommend any specific ones??

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Why not try this one https://secure.premiumize.me/ because it includes Usenet as well as the hosts. You can get a one week free trial, which I couldn't get in Canada.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
    Why not try this one https://secure.premiumize.me/ because it includes Usenet as well as the hosts. You can get a one week free trial, which I couldn't get in Canada.
    Looks interesting. So I can use both, news groups and the file share functions? I already have alt.binz installed on my pc and its set up for my news group login. I suppose I could just add a server.

Does anyone actually use this service?? What about a debrid account?? Anyone got one? What are your thoughts?? Thanks in advance guys.....once again

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Using premiumize.me now and its working like a dream. It does what it says on the tin

9. File Sharing   -   #9

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Is there any debrid service you can share with more than one user?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast