Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Quote Something Good

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    “Случи ми се и още нещо, много забавно. Някакъв си парижки тип ми изпрати поздравления в голям плик. Понеже нямал точния ми адрес, той написал: "Едит Пиаф в Съединените щати". Момчетата от пощата добавили върху плика: "Парижките пощаджии ви целуват." Можеш да си представиш колко е препускало по следите ми това писмо, докато ме намери! Навсякъде, откъдето е минавало, пощенските служители написвали по нещо - "И ние също!" А тия от Чикаго - "Ние ви обичаме!" В Лос Анджелес допълнили: "И ние заедно с другите!" Когато получих писмото, на него нямаше неизписано местенце. В пощата навярно са се страхували да не се загуби, затова един раздавач лично ми го донесе. Вместо да почука на вратата, той изсвири с уста "Животът в розово". Не е ли красиво всичко това?”
    Edith Piaf
    Niko više ne pošalje pisma u pičku materinu
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    “Случи ми се и още нещо, много забавно. Някакъв си парижки тип ми изпрати поздравления в голям плик. Понеже нямал точния ми адрес, той написал: "Едит Пиаф в Съединените щати". Момчетата от пощата добавили върху плика: "Парижките пощаджии ви целуват." Можеш да си представиш колко е препускало по следите ми това писмо, докато ме намери! Навсякъде, откъдето е минавало, пощенските служители написвали по нещо - "И ние също!" А тия от Чикаго - "Ние ви обичаме!" В Лос Анджелес допълнили: "И ние заедно с другите!" Когато получих писмото, на него нямаше неизписано местенце. В пощата навярно са се страхували да не се загуби, затова един раздавач лично ми го донесе. Вместо да почука на вратата, той изсвири с уста "Животът в розово". Не е ли красиво всичко това?”
    Edith Piaf
    He won't understand that. He's only just mastered words of two syllables.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    By, "mastered" you mean, "no longer drools all the time when speaking".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Niko više ne pošalje pisma u pičku materinu = No one sends letters to hell
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

Niko više ne pošalje pisma u pičku materinu = No one sends letters to hell
    That's an inaccurate translation. No one sends fucking letters anymore.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hid. He was being kind...
    One of my favorite lines from an altogether great series...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hid. He was being kind...

Series????

There were 26 seasons, or series, on the old Doctor Who productions, and another 7 series under the new Doctor Who productions, with 11 different Doctors.

So, can you be more specific. Which bloody series are you referring to?
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If any doubt remained,proof positive that Fox is in fact English.

And a nerd.

Bit of a twit too.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Series????

There were 26 seasons, or series, on the old Doctor Who productions, and another 7 series under the new Doctor Who productions, with 11 different Doctors.

So, can you be more specific. Which bloody series are you referring to?
    I'd guess it's the one where that quote comes from.

Just a wild stab in the dark.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    If any doubt remained,proof positive that Fox is in fact English.

And a nerd.

Bit of a twit too.
    Jealousy will get you nowhere.

I find it ironic that a section of American society brag that they are Irish-American, while no one brags that they are Anglo-American or English-American. The real irony is that the Irish emigrated to the US because life in Ireland was so desperate at that point in time.

Why, on why, do several generations removed wish that they were back in their heritage came from, instead of accepting that they were born on US soil, to US parents, of US parents, It is their great great great great great Grand Daddy that emigrated, and only because his life was so bloody poor that he wanted a new life on a new shore. If he was only alive today to hear his offspring having desires to return to their roots, he'd have a fit.

After all, you don't hear Eddy Murphy or any other famous black Hollywood actor desiring to return to their roots in the middle of a jungle or desert. In fact, if anyone's roots are in Somalia, they are probably glad they got out when they did.

As for being a nerd, I am a member of this forum, for sharing of files, which makes most, if not all, members here somewhat nerdy.

As for being a twit, well that is your own personal perception of me, based on your own existence. You should not judge others by your own existence, as that might distort your own judgement. To judge honestly, you must compare me to others, not yourself.

So, for being a twit, that may, or may not, be the case.

Finally, while I may be English born and bred, my roots are found in many places. I have Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Canadian and Maltese blood running in my veins. I may even have a little bit of black blood running in my veins, although my dancing is nothing to be desired.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast