Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Iphone meet Vista.... Don't upgrade to ios 7

No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    Ugh. Every family member I told to hold off a bit on migrating to IOS7 went and updated anyways. Now they're parroting just about every talking point in that article.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I learned from an email correspondence that my technologically impaired ex is using an iPhone. I revel in the possibility that she has been experiencing many inconveniences since the switch.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I have a 4s and i havent bothered to uograde im still on 5.0.1 dont see the need

5. Lounge   -   #15
    'Twould be nice, indeed, if Apple wouldn't sign the IOS versions to make downgrading impossible.. *grumble* They practically cram the dick down the throat....

6. Lounge   -   #16
    i'm sticking with iOS 6

7. Lounge   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by zerogre View Post
    'Twould be nice, indeed, if Apple wouldn't sign the IOS versions to make downgrading impossible.. *grumble* They practically cram the dick down the throat....
    Preferred OS for whores then.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I always found it funny that while the general ethos for operating system upgrades were to make it more clean, efficient, and fast in a smaller footprint that uses less resources (a la Windows 8, Kit Kat, etc.); iOS updates always tended to be more resource intensive and bloated then the last. For any Iphone/Ipad that isn't the current generation new updates just made your device slower and made your battery life worse. To make it worse you were often forced to upgrade to the latest version because if you wanted to download/update a mainstream app, they often required the latest iOS to function.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    For real? I really like iOS7!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Assuming that you're not just making your two posts and disappearing, what device do you have iOS 7 on?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast