Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: What is the safest way to download usenet and torrent files

Poster
    Put.io is nice. Used to provide free service to download torrent files but only paid plans now

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    I have usenetnnow subscription and they have ssl option if you need one

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    Noobie here so you don't have to think, read, or in fact believe what I say but:

Nowadays you should be using a VPN to download any torrents, more & more ISP's are being asked to police their own users and take the appropriate steps to stop torrenting. Personally, I think it's horseshit, ISP's do not have the manpower or staffing resources nor are the criminal courts for that matter, prepared to take on thousands upon thousands of cases of downloading 'copyright' material. They will prosecute a few 'test' cases, and throw the book at the offenders in order to frighten the rest of the population.

So do yourselves a favour and get a VPN service. I am totally happy with mine, speeds are great, I can be anywhere in the world in a few seconds, and (for me anyway) I can watch BBC iPlayer :-)

I use Astrill and I am totally happy with it, and-NO I am not an affiliate, or pushing Astrill in any way, (but if i recommend someone I get a free month per person so PM away - :-)
    Last edited by spank-it; 03-19-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567