Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What is the safest way to download usenet and torrent files

Personally I'm pretty happy with Astraweb - particularly now with the 15$ for 2 months offer. For a while a lot of the content was being taken down, but it seems better now.

2. File Sharing   -   #52
    I use https://real-debrid.com/ to download torrents NZB's are as safe as you can get imo.

3. File Sharing   -   #53
    Poster
    the newshosting usenet browser has port and SSL options. But in the US the DMCA is the hammer used to "defeat" piracy. But DMCA is about sharing content not downloading it. So depending on your location.

4. File Sharing   -   #54
    used to think it was through a good paid service like Giga...now it seems it's torrents....it seems like it's over though....

5. File Sharing   -   #55
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by texnotis View Post
    A good way to anonymously download torrents through the cloud is http://www.spunkdribble.com.

Been using it now for some months now and i am satisfied
    Ban this fucker. He's sending out spam emails trying to get people to post positive reviews for this site in forums.

EDIT- Thanks for banning them. Changed site name so they would not be getting any advertising here.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-27-2014 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. File Sharing   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Ban this fucker. He's sending out spam emails trying to get people to post positive reviews for this site in forums.
    As well as user toscher123 https://filesharingtalk.com/members/319861-toscher123 Same shit. I thought PM privileges required 5 posts + however much time on the board? Neither of which the above boneheads have.

7. File Sharing   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    I thought PM privileges required 5 posts + however much time on the board?
    Not if you use Facebook Connect, because there's no way that could go wrong.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. File Sharing   -   #58
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    I thought PM privileges required 5 posts + however much time on the board?
    Not if you use Facebook Connect, because there's no way that could go wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. File Sharing   -   #59
    Have to agree that astraweb seems to be doing a better job recently

10. File Sharing   -   #60
    1. Usenet: Astraweb SSL
    2. Direct file download sites that post on filehosters
    3. Private torrents with VPN

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast