Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: What's your favorite private tracker?

easily Xtreme-Tv. its the closest to the old demonoid ive seen. it has a great community

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    I wonder who uses FTN most of them have the account since they want there penis to be long ;-)
    Not really, I use it coz it's ratiofree.

Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Hard to pick b/w BTN,What,PTP and FTN.
    nice list, those are the only sites i use.
    Hey that's cool,those sites cover all your bases. I think BTN-What-PTP is all one needs(if you have a great connection, if not use a ratiofree tracker like FTN/GFT)
    Last edited by soulreaper; 12-28-2013 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Libble for music content and its share rank system

I am new to IPT but so far so good, I like their fun approach, lotteries etc. FreeLeech can still become HnRs.

Scenetime is OK, open registration to that's what drew me in, FreeLeech has no strings attached

BakaBT for anime. (not private but still track ratio. Fast DLs and reliable content.)

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    TSH , GFT , nCore ??

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    TSH , GFT , nCore ??
    What's TSH? Found nCore's interface confusing tbh. GFT seems reasonable but since I've been using Ftn for quite some time now, I'm used to the layout and don't feel like shifting to another ratio-free site. But yes if pushed, I'll stick with the PTP-BTN-What trio.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Hard to pick b/w BTN,What,PTP and FTN.
    nice list, those are the only sites i use.

Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i quit using gft several years ago when i realized i could max my connection out with ftn on every single file i have ever downloaded. Why would i use something of less quality when i do not have to. Overall i have never been disappointed in ftn so if that makes me leet than i guess i am.

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    But afaik FTN is not very good at older releases

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    i quit using gft several years ago when i realized i could max my connection out with ftn on every single file i have ever downloaded. Why would i use something of less quality when i do not have to. Overall i have never been disappointed in ftn so if that makes me leet than i guess i am.
    Even if a file has only 1 seed, that particular seed is generally connectable and is a seedbox.

Those are found in ftn packs, like say, Star Wars is kinda old so you'll find that as a Star Wars movie pack. But yes singular older releases aren't found as much.(it's a scene site with packs similar to SCC except it's ratiofree,nothing like PTP/BTN if I understood you correctly)
    Last edited by soulreaper; 12-29-2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    When did i say that i use ftn for old releases?? Anyways, i am not here to argue with you, just simply use whatever you like ok

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345