Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holdays!

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Family & friends visiting... Turkey, with all the trimmings, frosty cold Beck's, icy mugs in the freezer & hosts of NZB's at the ready... yeah life doesn't get much better than that, so lets all hoist one high on Thursday to all those that can't be with us or even at home at all and give thanks for what we have as a result of them.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Happy Black Friday!!!

Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Family & friends visiting... Turkey, with all the trimmings, frosty cold Beck's, icy mugs in the freezer & hosts of NZB's at the ready... yeah life doesn't get much better than that
    Hopefully we are talking your life here or else I might just as well kill myself now if that's the absolute best I have to look forward to.

Nice sentiment though,loser even if Thanksgiving was two weeks ago.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Family & friends visiting... Turkey, with all the trimmings, frosty cold Beck's, icy mugs in the freezer & hosts of NZB's at the ready... yeah life doesn't get much better than that
    Hopefully we are talking your life here or else I might just as well kill myself now if that's the absolute best I have to look forward to.

Nice sentiment though,loser even if Thanksgiving was two weeks ago.
    You never cease to amaze me with your intelligent sweet demeanor and your razor sort of sharp wit. This being said I rarely see a day go by that I don't smile reading one of your posts and wonder if you are not some techno maniacal pseudo artificially intelligent bot of some next generation mad scientist's creation run amok on FST.

Then I notice lots punctuation, grammatical or spelling errors... (hell, I make them a lot too)... well... at this point I know that you are indeed human and perhaps even have difficulty reading the calender.

The whole worlds your oyster (even if you don't care for shellfish), I hope you find a pearl.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving IdolEyes in spite of doing your "absolute best".

('nuff said.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 11-27-2013 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Happy Pills

5. Lounge   -   #15
    And in the last few painful seconds before the death ray completely melted off his face,poor doomed Stehle came to the realization that he had failed to take into consideration the fact that computers can be programmed to spew out random errors.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    And in the last few painful seconds before the death ray completely melted off his face,poor doomed Stehle came to the realization that he had failed to take into consideration the fact that computers can be programmed to spew out random errors.
    'nuff said.

(...but who said I even had a face?)
    Last edited by Stehle; 11-27-2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Lounge   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The whole worlds your oyster (even if you don't care for shellfish), I hope you find a pearl.
    Yes, I too, hope as Idol has a slimy, salty ooze running down his throat (albeit slightly different than the typical ooze he swallows), he shatters his teeth on a pearl and chokes.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I hate every single one of you members of FST. But happy holidays anyways, bitches.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I hate every single one of you members of FST. But happy holidays anyways, bitches.
    I don't recall ever showing you my member.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I don't recall ever showing you my member.
    So, the senility is finally kicking in, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast