Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Happy Holdays!

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    *tries to look like he gives a fuck *

2. Lounge   -   #42
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Nouriel Roubini, the renowned economist who predicted the economic crisis in 2007-2008, released new warnings on 17 countries threatened by breaking investments in real estate markets.

Roubini's forecast refers to countries that were rather protected during crisis peak in 2007-2008, namely Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and United Kingdom's metropolitan area. To these are added some emerging markets that have the same dynamic risky: Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Israel, and heavily urbanized areas in Turkey, Indonesia, India and Brazil
    Happy New Year.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Nouriel Roubini, the renowned economist who predicted the economic crisis in 2007-2008, released new warnings on 17 countries threatened by breaking investments in real estate markets.

Roubini's forecast refers to countries that were rather protected during crisis peak in 2007-2008, namely Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and United Kingdom's metropolitan area. To these are added some emerging markets that have the same dynamic risky: Hong Kong, Singapore, China and Israel, and heavily urbanized areas in Turkey, Indonesia, India and Brazil]Happy New Year.
    fix'd.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [...]new warnings on 17 countries threatened by breaking investments in real estate markets.

Roubini's forecast refers to [...]Turkey[...]
    I just invested heavily into turkey over the holidays...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    ah the holidays. Just brings everyone together.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Good time!

7. Lounge   -   #47
    i glad they are over

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by norinred View Post
    i glad they are over
    Well said... well almost!

(The sentiment is no doubt felt by many other members, but the keyboard tickle may still need a bit of work. Try... I'm glad they are over. ...please remember for next time and don't forget the period at the end (.), as it makes the statement!)
    Last edited by Stehle; 01-22-2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Yes, I'll do anthing to get out of cleaning this room.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Little late to the party!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345