Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The burden on the penis

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I had to re-read this thread, as I thought the title was a reference to Dion.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Happy Birthday, mary. Maybe she'll give your appendage a day off in lieu of the celebrations.

Wouldn't count on it, though.
    She got me a knife, like a really sharp knife. It was awesome despite my continuous barking that I don't celebrate or participate in any of the annual traditions.

In any case, let's not mention appendage and off in the same sentence for a little while.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    The ladies do have it easy('cept for the whole monthly visit thing and pregnancy). All they have to do is spread their legs. Us men have an appendage to get to stand up. Which when you get in your thirties isn't as easy as it once was.

Especially if you take meds that affect your libido. If i am able to get hard, probably seven out of ten times i won't even get my nut. So then I have to listen to the girl whine about not being sexy enough for me...

Nowadays i rarely bother with sex. There are better things i can be doing with my time(like getting high and playing video games).

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I have noticed that my libido and work ethic do not share the same airspace. That's been one of the problems, working my ass off; I'm barely even yanking it these days. Maybe this is all just some temporary slump, and it will be forgotten as I set myself right.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    It's an incredibly long slump.....So you are destined to either have a work life or a sex life? Since you primarily list yourself as asexual it won't be a huge loss anyway?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #26
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin';3719854Especially if you [B
    take meds that affect your libido[/B]. If i am able to get hard, probably seven out of ten times i won't even get my nut. So then I have to listen to the girl whine about not being sexy enough for me...

Nowadays i rarely bother with sex. There are better things i can be doing with my time(like getting high and playing video games).
    1. Morphine is bad enough, methadone has got to be quite the peen deflater.

2. Just say, "yes" when they start pulling that shit. Tell 'em to "dress nicer, or do something with their face/hair. And shave that shit sometimes..."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    sole
    2. Just say, "yes" when they start pulling that shit. Tell 'em to "dress nicer, or do something with their face/hair. And shave that shit sometimes..."
    I have to grow a spine before i do that. I talk big, but in reality I'm all like "no sweetie, it has nothing to do with you, you're beautiful(and blah blah blah). My pee pee is just being a jerk right now...

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    sole
    I have to grow a spine before i do that. I talk big, but in reality I'm all like "no sweetie, it has nothing to do with you, you're beautiful(and blah blah blah). My pee pee is just being a jerk right now...
    My Mum has a nice 1950's corset to suit the decade, if you're interested, give me a shout.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I think that's because, like me, you'd hate to add an extra frown on a young child's already disappointed face.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I wouldn't have thought that to be much of an issue,what with the duct tape and all.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast