Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The burden on the penis

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

No.

I have used "sojourn" unstintingly since learning it in the crib.

Without me, there can be no them.
    They could and would sojourn without you. Examine your place in the universe. Them also includes aliens.
    My place is secure; I am an undiscovered alien.

In fact, that is why I have continued using the word sojourn, as it is just returning to vogue in many places I visit.

I am a cool entity in so many locales...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #52
    sandstromhenrik
    Lol, this thread.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Obviously you're against us then.No problem.The greater the odds the less remorse I will have to deal with for having to sacrifice mjmacky to the cause.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Why are you always posting old movie clips, Idol?

Basically chalice makes me.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Obviously you're against us then.No problem.The greater the odds the less remorse I will have to deal with for having to sacrifice mjmacky to the cause.
    You seem to have forgotten - I am the original 'us'.

Look at my join date, ffs.

Just noticed your status!

After all this time...hope your tenure was as stupid as mine...
    Last edited by j2k4; 12-17-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #56
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Why are you always posting old movie clips, Idol?

Coincidentally, I had this urge to rewatch Frisky Dingo last night while tutoring and got up to the part where that reporter is taken over by radioactive ants. I forgot her original name because she changed it to Antagony (Ant Agony).
    Although Chalice looks upon him as his son, Idol and Chalice aren't actually the same person. Too much of a good thing with the medicine cabinet this week?
    We shall revisit this game, Fox. Do you remember all the other times I boringly explained the joke? It's no fun for everyone, but you're committed to it, so here we go.

If Idol did in fact post the video, then I would have said nothing, for Idol would have been adhering to his well-established pattern. Here though, our dear friend chalice took up the role usually filled by Idol, so I labeled one as the other, as if to affirm that we all have our predestined roles and cannot breach the boundaries that envelop them.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    It's just so much fun pissing on your parade.....and since you are such a narcissist, it barely breaks your stride anyway, it just unfortunate that you can't treat me to your extended lectures complete with slideshows that you do to to your captive audiences....

Think of me as that annoying cut on the roof of your mouth, if only you would stop checking it with your tongue, it would heal and go away (not so in my case but the analogy still holds).

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #58
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It's just so much fun pissing on your parade.....and since you are such a narcissist, it barely breaks your stride anyway, it just unfortunate that you can't treat me to your extended lectures complete with slideshows that you do to to your captive audiences....

Think of me as that annoying cut on the roof of your mouth, if only you would stop checking it with your tongue, it would heal and go away (not so in my case but the analogy still holds).
    Glad you were able to come out of your Pfizer-sponsored coma to deliver that save.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Glad you were able to come out of your Pfizer-sponsored coma to deliver that save.
    De nada.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456