Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Life In General. Specifically Speaking.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    As I sit, not quite drunk, quite stoned, I'm back, for the first instance in six months, in the house wherein my children reside. It's been difficult. I cannot lie. I keep glancing contemptuously to my immediate left, where slumbers on a resilient sofa, the obsessively compulsive object of my desires. Her being OCD, not your humble narrator, just to be clear. It's quite the chore not to argue with someone in the grips of said condition, especially if you're one a them argumentative types of cunts like wot I am.

Murder creeps to mind. A piercing anger rises in me almost hourly. Our conversations are pulled like badly tuned fiddle strings. All love gone. Except for mine. Before me, in a ps3 lit foreground squats my youngest and only biological son. Consumed entirely by Christmas, firing furtive eye contact for approval when he splats a digitally rendered stock hostile alien in COD Ghosts, or whatever the fuck it's called. He should be in bed, but I'm making the most of the time before I have to sling my sorry hook tomorrow anon. Christmas being over. He's my last shot at immortality, my daughter trapped in her troglodyte, Aspergian transposition to society.

One retrieval I'm grateful for is my eldest, not biologically, you understand, taking it upon himself to resume calling me 'dad' again after a traumatic reveal, for me in any case, that he wasn't spawned from my loins, only six months ago. The uppercut he delivered by calling me by my real forename for the first time was little short of devastating. He resumed my paternal nomination during Doctor Who yesterday and brought me great comfort in a simple three letter word, Dad.

Anyway, more tomorrow, if you can stand it, when I get access to a keyboard again, instead of this wank-a-doodle, suck a cawk-amamie kindle nonsense.
    Last edited by chalice; 12-27-2013 at 04:46 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Chalice, I really like you, but don't you talk shit sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    That's why you like me, Foxyplasmosis. You wish you could bare your soul sometimes, but you just can't. It's one of those begrudging admiration things. Whereas I've got a portion of scope, you're just stuck in nasty mode. You're so circa 2008.

Fuck sake, I taught the board harsh. I'm mellowing, and so should you, you silly little man.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I find your cathartic wart sharing touches me in places I thought I could bury in my loathsomeness... perhaps one day I will have the courage to talk about my loveless marriage... unsatisfying extra-marital affairs, particularly my newest (and the lies that get her taking off her clothes despite knowing I am married with six kids) and my obsession with fucking... Life in General... is complicated... but I am the author of my reality... and I can't seem to finish my sentences with any true...
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Are Cliff Notes for this thread available?..... or would you just like me to try uploading some "Blue Happiness" to you guys?

(They kind of look like "Purple Haze", but experience more like "Strawberry Fields"...great this time of the year to make your posts more "edgy". 'nuff said.)
    - The Organic
    Last edited by Stehle; 12-27-2013 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Took just enough this time.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    He resumed my paternal nomination during Doctor Who yesterday and brought me great comfort in a simple three letter word, Dad.
    At least there was something good that happened during that half-assed episode (at least for one of us)...

Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    I find your cathartic wart sharing touches me in places I thought I could bury in my loathsomeness... perhaps one day I will have the courage to talk about my loveless marriage... unsatisfying extra-marital affairs, particularly my newest (and the lies that get her taking off her clothes despite knowing I am married with six kids) and my obsession with fucking... Life in General... is complicated... but I am the author of my reality... and I can't seem to finish my sentences with any true...
    Who are you again?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    As I sit, not quite drunk, quite stoned, I'm back, for the first instance in six months, in the house wherein my children reside. It's been difficult. I cannot lie. I keep glacing contempuosly to my immediate left, where slumbers on a resilient sofa, the obsessively compulsive object of my desires. Her being OCD, not your humble narrator, just to be clear. It's quite the chore not to argue with someone in the grips of said condition, especially if you're one a them argumentative types of cunts like wot I am.

Murder creeps to mind. A peircing anger rises in me almost hourly. Our conversations are pulled like badly tuned fiddle strings. All love gone. Except for mine. Before me, in a ps3 lit foreground squats my youngest and only biological son. Consumed entirely by Chistmas, firing furtive eye contact for approval when he splats a digitally rendered stock hostile alien in COD Ghosts, or whatever the fuck it's called. He should be in bed, but I'm making the most of the time before I have to sling my sorry hook tomorrow anon. Christmas being over. He's my last shot at immortality, my daughter trapped in her troglodyte, Aspergian transposition to society.

One reteival I'm grateful for is my eldest, not biologically, you understand, taking it upon himself to resume calling me 'dad' again after a traumatic reveal, for me in any case, that he wasn't spawned from my loins, only six months ago. The uppercut he delivered by calling me by my real forename for the first time was little short of devastating. He resumed my paternal nomination during Doctor Who yesterday and brought me great comfort in a simple three letter word, Dad.

Anyway, more tomorrow, if you can stand it, when I get access to a keyboard again, instead of this wank-a-doodle, suck a cawk-amamie kindle nonsense.
    That's some touching shit and not in the rolf harris sense of the word. And all it took to happen was the American games company Activision and our false worship of a somehow white, English speaking Jesus with highlighted hair.

Christmas.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    That's why you like me, Foxyplasmosis. You wish you could bare your soul sometimes, but you just can't. It's one of those begrudging admiration things. Whereas I've got a portion of scope, you're just stuck in nasty mode. You're so circa 2008.

Fuck sake, I taught the board harsh. I'm mellowing, and so should you, you silly little man.
    Ah, but I don't feel the need to bare my soul. You and Oleg are like opposites. You bare your soul to show a multilayered persona, whereas Oleg bares his soul to show a void where something should exist.

In fact, you are like onion man, whereas when we peal back a layer, there are more, different, layers to examine.

Oleg is like a table tennis ball. Peal back the first layer to find nothing inside.

As for being stuck in 'nasty mode', this is not quite true. I am a reflection of what I see. If the other guy is a pleb, I'll reflect that in what I say. I speak the truth. Why honey words when it is so obviously fake?

As for scope, I think stretch way beyond the bounds set down by society. I have been thinking outside the box for so long now that it has become second nature. I see the world for what it is, which is a cheap scam perpetrated by the various broadcasting channels and networks that surround our world. I don't buy in to all those reality voting shows, where we are supposed to dictate the path they take. I know that the real control is with the network or channel, and that our calls are nothing more than money making scams.

As for being circa 2008, I thought I was more circa 2007, so either you are right or I am right, but at least one of us is wrong.

As for being little, this hardly describes me, especially since I need to lose several stone in weight, unless you were making a philosophical reference to my mental attitude.

As for your mellowing, I think this is just a trap so that you can capture more souls in you devious little web. I like you, but I don't trust you. Please don't confuse the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    stfu fox, you nob end.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

As for being stuck in 'nasty mode', this is not quite true. I am a reflection of what I see. If the other guy is a pleb, I'll reflect that in what I say. I speak the truth. Why honey words when it is so obviously fake?

As for scope, I think stretch way beyond the bounds set down by society. I have been thinking outside the box for so long now that it has become second nature. I see the world for what it is, which is a cheap scam perpetrated by the various broadcasting channels and networks that surround our world. I don't buy in to all those reality voting shows, where we are supposed to dictate the path they take. I know that the real control is with the network or channel, and that our calls are nothing more than money making scams.

As for being circa 2008, I thought I was more circa 2007, so either you are right or I am right, but at least one of us is wrong.

As for being little, this hardly describes me, especially since I need to lose several stone in weight, unless you were making a philosophical reference to my mental attitude.
    Yeah,I was crazy once too.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast