Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kwahyaj Fricked Up

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+24 November 2003 - 03:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ &#064; 24 November 2003 - 03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@22 November 2003 - 15:55
    Check your Harddrive Space Jayhawk.If it is still the same Size as before then they are still on your Computer.Just have to find them.

And then Back them up&#33;&#33;&#33;
    to answer FC question no i dont have the same computer size. and i didnt have them backed up boy am i really upset. But i will live i am planing on restarting my music collection very soon. I am gonna be home tuesday through sunday so i prob be on ss all guys getting some music to take back to my uni got to get me collection back [/b][/quote]
    You live in the States so do not worry.I have been thinking of doing something that CrumbCat asked.Just ship out some CDRs.Make a list of what I might have that you want(yes I need to update my Site with the 1200 new Albums I have.....just alot of work. ).

Look through some other Peoples List and see if they have something you want.

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@22 November 2003 - 20:50
    So since i have been down i am like hey its a good time to go through my music make sure everything is how i want it but in the middle of doing it i was going to move all my music but then i hit cancel after realizing i was sending it to the wrong place. Well lets make this story short i had 223 albums on my computer now i am down to 53 i am so freakin pissed off right now. I thought i was gonna cry i had over 3700 songs to......

3. Music   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO+24 November 2003 - 05:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO &#064; 24 November 2003 - 05:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@22 November 2003 - 20:50
    So since i have been down i am like hey its a good time to go through my music make sure everything is how i want it but in the middle of doing it i was going to move all my music but then i hit cancel after realizing i was sending it to the wrong place. Well lets make this story short i had 223 albums on my computer now i am down to 53 i am so freakin pissed off right now. I thought i was gonna cry i had over 3700 songs to......
    [/b][/quote]
    Yep.....NEMO.The guy that hangs with nobody and Laughs at our Losses.

4. Music   -   #14
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Jayhawk is back home till sunday guys time for all my favorite SS friends to get on and let me leach u all

5. Music   -   #15
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    anything for my favourite afro boy.

6. Music   -   #16
    internet.news
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@22 November 2003 - 21:50
    that is fuckin&#39; sad - Ihope you did not delete it by hazard...

... how many night sessions of downloading has been gone into it

7. Music   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I&#39;m coming up to 6000 mp3s and I don&#39;t believe it back up waste of money I burn as audio

8. Music   -   #18
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by internet.news+25 November 2003 - 20:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 25 November 2003 - 20:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@22 November 2003 - 21:50
    So since i have been down i am like hey its a good time to go through my music make sure everything is how i want it but in the middle of doing it i was going to move all my music but then i hit cancel after realizing i was sending it to the wrong place.&nbsp; Well lets make this story short i had 223 albums on my computer now i am down to 53 i am so freakin pissed off right now.&nbsp; I thought i was gonna cry i had over 3700 songs to......
    that is fuckin&#39; sad - Ihope you did not delete it by hazard...

... how many night sessions of downloading has been gone into it [/b][/quote]

eat poop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12