Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with all the down torrent sites?!

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Yea wtf everything's down, FTN,BTN,What,bitme..Sheesh the site owners should have a permanent solution to the retarded ddosing.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't know me very well if you think talking sense will have any appreciable effect on me.

Anyway it's like The Wizard of Oz where the mere illusion of power can sometimes be a power in itself.

Either that or X-ray vision.

Hey at least I'm not Rart.
    So, you're saying teenage wanks can perceive a wider range of the electromagnetic spectrum and materialize internal organs. They'd have the power to enslave us if they were smart.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    So yeah, like others have said… both BitMe trackers (and countless others) are down due to ongoing DDoS attacks confirmed by staff on the BTV IRC channel. Unless it's funded by the MPAA/RIAA I don't understand why these f@&%rs don't spend their time taking down actual worthy targets.

Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Yea wtf everything's down, FTN,BTN,What,bitme..Sheesh the site owners should have a permanent solution to the retarded ddosing.
    Seriously? Blame the volunteer run tracker staff for not being able to defend against malicious hacking. wtf

Spend a decade learning about black hat internet security and devise something no one else has come up with and then donate it to your favorite trackers... you too can be the hero of teh p2p intertubes.
    Last edited by danteism; 01-06-2014 at 09:56 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by evening_star View Post
    It's like a torrent apocalypse or something.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The Hosts have had to take the entire node/network down, but they are trying to get to the bottom of it, but no ETA atm, we just have to sit and wait

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    What is the host/datacenter stoi?

Bitme
    BitmeTV
    BTN
    WHAT
    PTP
    FTN
    E
    TV-VAULT
    BCG
    theGFT
    tvtorrents
    x264.me
    iTs
    bollywoodtorrents.me
    All down
    Last edited by antrax34130; 12-24-2014 at 11:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    used to be xervecom now hardwire networks (same company, different name) in Canada.

not sure how many of those are with them though.

We have all been hit with a DDos before, but nothing this extensive, must be one pissed off person/group/organisation thats behind it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hoping for a resolution soon, myself. All my preciousess are down and it sucks!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    this is an opportunity to get out of the house after you've been brainwashed.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    makes you wonder if this is a new tactic for the mpaa or whomever, if they cant get the legislation they want to take everyone down or censor the internet ...do it this way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast