Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exigo Help Plz

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think you are needlessly taking offense where none was intended.

The ability to able able to laugh at ourselves is a virtue of sorts ,one that sometimes we forget not everyone possesses.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I think you are needlessly taking offense where none was intended.

The ability to able able to laugh at ourselves is a virtue of sorts ,one that sometimes we forget not everyone possesses.
    Looks like you are getting "soft" on your Sarcastic remarks ..........LOL

anyway, I am pleading for some Samaritan ....... out of his/her goodness of their Heart to give me a hand, with a key to the irc in Exigo

- Hate to loose the account that I had for so many years. Again Thanks for reading & and lending a ear. Appreciate it.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 01-13-2014 at 09:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    There have been some issues on there once the site came back. Have you tried accessing or recovering it since you made this thread? I believe one of the issues was with emails.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Wish I knew Exigo is doing their "repairs", and I would NOT have subjected myself to Post a Thread and be humiliated with worthless ,Sarcastic and Thoughtless remarks!
    The only person who shared something of significant is "Sheriff" & annon & Nightqwl who helped with the PM's - Thanks.

The rest are bunch of ASSholes and jerks off......I will NEVER ask for help again in this section in the future. Really SAD to see a section that was helpful before, turn into such an UGLY and sinister Section......

BTW - I got my Account back
    Last edited by Enlightened; 01-16-2014 at 01:05 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Mjmacky wanted me to tell you that you give little girls a bad name.

Also for your information I'm right handed,Miss.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Mjmacky wanted me to tell you that you give little girls a bad name.

Also for your information I'm right handed,Miss.
    And shit that u r saying gives FST a bad name Bud

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Wish I knew Exigo is doing their "repairs", and I would NOT have subjected myself to Post a Thread and be humiliated with worthless ,Sarcastic and Thoughtless remarks!
    The only person who shared something of significant is "Sheriff" & annon & Nightqwl who helped with the PM's - Thanks.

The rest are bunch of ASSholes and jerks off......I will NEVER ask for help again in this section in the future. Really SAD to see a section that was helpful before, turn into such an UGLY and sinister Section......
    Yes, yes, the world works FAR better when people only come around when they WANT something.

See you next need, crybaby...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Yes, yes, the world works FAR better when people only come around when they WANT something.

See you next need, crybaby...
    - yeah, I can see u been a "Big " help with your shitty ,sarcastic remarks, nobody deserves treatment like that, and u r so "mature" to dish it out.What a A-Hole, ganging up on someone seeking for help in the first place

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    - yeah, I can see u been a "Big " help with your shitty ,sarcastic remarks, nobody deserves treatment like that, and u r so "mature" to dish it out.What a A-Hole, ganging up on someone seeking for help in the first place
    Gee, sorry* the free help you solicited on a site where you don't contribute didn't come with a complimentary sprinkle of sugar on top. BTW, the ones who do not deserve anything are those who use FST as a begging ground before once again skipping off until they want something else from the members here. Who the fuck needs/wants friends like you?

*That would be the "sarcastic" part of the sentence. Since you like to look for such things...

EDIT- And, VERY sorry only three members (none of whom you could bother to spell their names correctly- some appreciation) came to you need on such a "UGLY", "sinister" section.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 01-16-2014 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

And shit that u r saying gives FST a bad name Bud
    You mean with the thin skinned, humourless,little girls?

I'm guessing that it's a niche demographic.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast