Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exigo Help Plz

Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    - yeah, I can see u been a "Big " help with your shitty ,sarcastic remarks, nobody deserves treatment like that, and u r so "mature" to dish it out.What a A-Hole, ganging up on someone seeking for help in the first place
    Gee, sorry* the free help you solicited on a site where you don't contribute didn't come without a complimentary sprinkle of sugar on top. BTW, the ones who do not deserve anything are those who use FST as a begging ground before once again skipping off until they want something else from the members here. Who the fuck needs/wants friends like you?

*That would be the "sarcastic" part of the sentence. Since you like to look for such things...

EDIT- And, VERY sorry only three members (none of whom you could bother to spell their names correctly- some appreciation) came to you need on such a "UGLY", "sinister" section.

Always having thelast Sarcastic word mUST be your greatest "contribution" to FST, I guess ?- SORRY i MISS THAT.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I will be sincere in saying that no one, real-world or online, benefits from those whose only contribution comes from wanting something.

You go steps further by demanding what you want be given to you promptly and nicely.

Sincere enough for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have a sincere request.Could someone please give "Enlightened" a sense of humour ,because without one he's a bit of an oblivious prick.
    Thanking you in advance
    Sincerely
    The vast majority of the civilized World.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    those whose only contribution comes from wanting something.

Take a look around,you just described the last two years of the bittorrent section and the entire history of the newsbin section.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-16-2014 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Besides being sarcastic I'm also real stupid so could you please point out to me exactly where you were being insulted?

Look at Post #4 and #6 just because I spelled "boucoup", I am rediculed which is far more "important" than giving me genuine help suggestions to solve my problem..
    I really do NOT know what this section is for, maybe someone can direct me to a "Help section" instead, instead of jumping thru hoops and still cannot get any help at all !!!
    How was that anything other than helpful? Let me tell you, the last thing you want is for a Frenchman to slap you after you've given him a handy. I mean, he'll belt your face so fast that the thixotropic semen will fling from your chin and onto your 80s style shoulder pads, and you'll try a variety of solvents to mask your shame to no avail. It is such a precarious situation that I'm helping you avoid, so I don't know why you haven't been singing my praises.

I'm guessing it's a race thing. Maybe you're into Italians, Romanians, or little Asian Islanders... I don't know. The inconsistent attempts at French were maybe red herrings; unless, no, you couldn't be after the Belgian bulges, could you? Get your shit together, son. Fort Collins makes a good black IPA, but you won't see me working the mast at 6 in the morning. I'm here for all other helpful advice, you just have to open up to me.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Maybe this is what he was referring to:

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Shame on you guys - Megabyteme,IdolEyes787 and Mjmacky - ganging up again to attack and humiliate , a member who is just asking for some help. You, guys DO NOT Dominate and Bully others in this section.Get a F**kin Life, Guys.!
    What a bunch of low life Scums.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Bada_Bing View Post
    Shame on you guys - Megabyteme,IdolEyes787 and Mjmacky - ganging up again to attack and humiliate , a member who is just asking for some help. You, guys DO NOT Dominate and Bully others in this section.Get a F**kin Life, Guys.!What a bunch of low life Scums.
    The only thing you got right was that we don't dominate and bully others in this section.Anyway do you even have the slightest idea what you are talking about or maybe you like the laughingly titled "Enlightened" simply entirely lack a sense of humour and therefore are condemned to forever wander the Earth being angry and bitter about stuff that most everyone else simply lets slide off their back.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Idol made me do it...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    [QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3724763]
    Shame on you guys - Megabyteme,IdolEyes787 and Mjmacky - ganging up again to attack and humiliate , a member who is just asking for some help. You, guys DO NOT Dominate and Bully others in this section.Get a F**kin Life, Guys.!What a bunch of low life Scums.
    THE triumvirate. After the last 24 hours of shitposting I'm okay with our new overlords.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It's about time that I address Enlightened on a more serious level.

Englightened,
    You do not interest me. I did not even take a moment to note your username when I made my first reply. Your entire life seems to be consumed with whether trackers are online or offline, so I'll go ahead and narrate what happened. I saw buku. My first instinct was to discover if this was some type of translingual, cleverly designed spelling faux pas. The context evidenced that it was not.

OK, where to go from there? I wished to communicate the correct spelling of beaucoup. However, it is highly unlikely that I'd do so in a straightforward, dry manner. Why? Well, that's because I'm not a boring dolt who checks to see if trackers are online each ever-so-unrewarding day. I wanted to clearly separate the words "beau" and "coup" to further illustrate the word. I was going to consult the French definition of coup when I spotted an interesting phrasing of its English definition. Inspiration struck. I used the second definition (Google search page) of each to paint a scenario, and they are as follows:

beau
    2. a rich, fashionable young man; a dandy

coup
    2. a notable or successful stroke or move.
    Putting these two concepts together and having them follow an expression of gratitude was something I found interesting enough to post, hence the scenario I portrayed in my first reply to which you took great offense. The point is, it had almost nothing to do with you. You might have had a chance to grasp that about my posting style if you ever took a break from checking tracker statuses.

Instead, you merely took it as a personal attack. Now that I have taken the opportunity to enlighten you, I bet you feel like an idiot, don't you? Let me console you; it is absolutely understandable that you are feeling that way, and that's because you are, in fact, a fucking idiot. I mean, seriously, why else would you so deeply invest yourself into a hypothetical situation? Let me be clear here, that statement I made about you being an idiot is my assessment of you. It was slightly amusing to see you throw a tantrum over nothing, but I played no part in your fit. I do not wish to bask in success unearned, for that result was not my aim.

Where do we go from here? Clearly, you have some rooted psychological trauma regarding hand jobs between two males. Maybe you were molested by your French uncle. Maybe you are suffering from extreme guilt over wanting to bury yourself in a pile of floppy penises. I don't know since I can only speculate. You should probably tackle this issue with your therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist, and if you don't currently have one, maybe go ahead and secure that style of treatment for yourself. I can't guarantee it will help, for you being an idiot might present some challenges in that development, but that does not mean you shouldn't try.

Shame on you guys - Megabyteme,IdolEyes787 and Mjmacky - ganging up again to attack and humiliate , a member who is just asking for some help. You, guys DO NOT Dominate and Bully others in this section.Get a F**kin Life, Guys.!
    What a bunch of low life Scums.
    I think it would be better that you just avoid using commas altogether. You aren't supposed to place a comma in your text every time you pause to switch to a larger dildo, and you aren't supposed to capitalize a word every time you experience a sensation in your bowels. Here are some other notes:
    *Spaces are used to separate words.
    *If you want to say "fucking", just say fucking. The use of asterisks does not present you as being proper when you whine like a little bitch.
    *Scum is not a countable noun. Just listen to the way your medical practitioner says it when you are next lectured about personal hygiene.

Also, read my previous post if you want to continue pretending to give a shit.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-20-2014 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast