Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone use Plex?

Donator
    I was a long time Windows Media Centre user, then boxee, then XBMC. I have to say Plex is by far the best media player. Especially if you have the Roku 3 or chromecast.

Anyone have really good Plex setups?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Just to stream stuff to my smartphone over my DSL. Inside my home I use XBMC...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    yep, I use it for the Roku and for my note 2

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Plex works great! Streamed it to a chromecast, roku 3, iphones, and galaxy note ii. The development team is very active and listen to their user base.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I have it running on my mac and connect to the LG TV. It seems that the only thing work with my tv anyway

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I haven't gotten around to testing it out but since it works on chromecast it should be worth looking into.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I use it as well excellent software. They do a great job of adding your library. I wish it would play 1080p to the chromecast with out transcoding though. I bet it will only get better though. As l242l said they have a great development team!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Use it heaps though I find that the streaming does choppy when the NZB's are processing on my 2010 iMac. use it on my Ipad Mini 2, S4 and LG 55 inch TV. LG app is a bit rubbish but does the job.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Using it for a while now to play shows on my Samsung TV. Frees up my PC instead of watching on it. Excellent to share media with family at other locations.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Use it with a dedicated Mac Mini and a Harmony Remote. Was a bit of a hassle to configure the various remotes, but totally worth it in the end.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast