Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: This site is just awesome,wouldn't you agree

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Can some mod not, in their questionable wisdom, exile this piece of fawning, self-defeating, shit thread to somewhere less offensive? Like Syria or something? This is getting ridiculous.

They only post here to cross the spastic line of the two post minimum, before raping NBZs and carry on in their (thankfully) wordless apathy.

Bunch of fucking mercenary, remedial greed-mongers with fuck all to say but 'great' or the imbecilic equivalent.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-15-2014 at 08:59 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #122
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Careful with speaking honestly on FST because I've gotten in trouble with the administration for simply doing that on more than one occasion.

Sadly that was also true.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Careful with speaking honestly on FST because I've gotten in trouble with the administration for simply doing that on more than one occasion.

And yet, still you post to your souls's remit.

4. Lounge   -   #124
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

And yet, still you post to your souls's remit.
    That's because this site is just awesome!!!!1
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #125
    it's awesome, but what's the point of the 2 post minimum?

6. Lounge   -   #126
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's so people can bath in your eloquence.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #127
    Awesome site. I agree.

8. Lounge   -   #128
    I haven't started doing engagement ..and learning process once i start doing that..than only i can answer this question

9. Lounge   -   #129
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I woke up one morning depressed. Depressed because I had nowhere to go to discuss Kazaa Lite.

I'd try to speak to family and friends about it, my parents just didn't understand and as for my friends, well i don't have any.

I paid for the kazaa gold subscription and couldn't be happier with it, but not being able to discuss this miracle of peer to peer file-sharing with anyone else was almost too much to bare.

So on a hope and a prayer, i hopped onto the Lycos search engine website using Netscape, typed in how to waste 11 years of my life and behold, this beacon of light was the top search result (under sponsored adds trying to sell me kazaa gold subscriptions, like I'm some sort of idiot that doesn't already have one!!).

So in answer to your question larios3518, do I agree? Absolutely. Now kindly fuck off and never post here again.

10. Lounge   -   #130
    Quote Originally Posted by garry420 View Post
    I haven't started doing engagement ..and learning process once i start doing that..than only i can answer this question
    Are you pretending to be a fucking genetic misappropriation or are you doing it by accident? Either way, you should seriously consider some manner of painful suicide. You'd be doing this site and the rest of the population a favour.

Try hanging yourself. You might get lucky and restrict the blood supply to what passes for your brain and linger on as a particularly stupid vegetable for months to come.

Mong.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast