Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Shows worth Watching

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah I'm like the worst.
    I'm pretty sure my tombstone is going to read "Horrible person yet strangely still fantastic judge of character".

Btw I have this theory which I'm trying to get some major publication like Psychology Today or Penthouse to publish that English people tend towards the cuntish due to the class system.Either you're nobility/upper class and so inherently you think your better than everyone or else you're lowborn and so have this massive inferiority complex that results in having a lifelong chip on your shoulder.

Just a theory mind you but I do have "imperial" evidence to back it up.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #132
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You know, I thought I recognized that Charles photo from somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #133
    Rick and Morty. Surprised by how entertaining that show is!

4. Movies & TV   -   #134
    Hoi Skiz (and anyone else)- Began watching Six Feet Under the other night. It has high reviews, but wasn't 'feelin' it' regarding the show's direction. Skiz, you mentioned how much you enjoyed it, is there more to it than stressed family dynamics? Any dark turns that make it exciting?

The pure family drama wasn't drawing me in. Maybe that's because I shun such things in real life.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #135
    I like Avatar, Persuit of happiness and Titanic movies... They are really worth watching

6. Movies & TV   -   #136
    Hell on Wheels started back up again. I thought the season was over. Looks like they just took a month off.

7. Movies & TV   -   #137
    Just binge-watched both seasons of Vikings while trying to recover from a flu-like illness. While it isn't up to GoT production level, it is worth the watch, IMO. Heads-up, there is a History Channel version, and an extended one. The edited one is like Idol's secks life- lots of it, just no female bodies to be seen. Still plenty of blood, but we don't need to discuss Idol's orifices.

Amazon Prime is NOT the Extended version.

Vikings will return for a 3rd season on February 19, so it would be a decent time to start working through the other two.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-17-2014 at 04:16 PM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #138
    Gotta love police procedural shows, they are just so easy to follow after a hard days work (NCIS, CSI etc.)

9. Movies & TV   -   #139
    Suits, Arrow, Gotham, Blacklist, Scorpion

10. Movies & TV   -   #140
    fargo

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast