Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Shows worth Watching

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

If you can offer any other logical explanation then please feel free

- child of incest.
    I believe the Eskimos adopted those children of rape into their society. So no excuses or assistance there for your society - person who ends his post with his signature.

Alien shape shifting lizards perhaps? (to answer your question)

anyway, since when was the British Royal Family - err British?
    (ask a Scot if you don't know)

2. Movies & TV   -   #122
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    In an area that produced the Corgi, you'd think selective breeding would have produced something a bit more, well, not Charles.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #123
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post

anyway, since when was the British Royal Family - err British?
    (ask a Scot if you don't know)
    I asked some guy in the red-light district who was wearing a skirt so I assume he was Scottish and he said ever since they were British nationals.He went on to explain that the Queen is a special case though since she rules places like Jamaica which makes her technically a Rastafarian.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #124
    I asked some guy in the red-light district who was wearing a skirt.
    I don't doubt for a single second that you do it regularly. Who was behind whom?

As its clear that your governments' plans to pay European university grads to move to Canada in a forlorn attempt to raise the IQ of the sons of the 2 founding mothers is failing miserably, I'll attempt to clarify something for you.
    I'll try to keep it simple, but no doubt I'll wizzz over your head (in an attempt to keep you interested - consider it a freebie).

As the two founding Mothers were undoubtedly whores who got pregnant from the syphilitic English and French aristocracy, they would have been deported to Canada (with all the sheep, pig and goat rapists) to avoid inheritance problems by getting rid of the aristocracies bastards before they were born.
    So you are undoubtedly far closer related to your many times over cousin Charles than anyone in the UK:
    Look in the mirror. NOW do you see the resemblance?

I do syphathise, and understand that given your history, handed down from father to brother/son/uncle and the simple fact that all your forebears who came from the UK were whores, animal rapists and inbreeds how you would think that it was a nation of such, but in actuality we shipped all we could catch off to the new world.

I also realise that the family bonds and urge to leap (hop, lurch or slither) to the defense of your country, tribe and 'family' (all interchangable) will of course be far far far stronger than a normal persons very strong natural urges to protect his family or tribe, and will take that into consideration.

For the more intelligent minds here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_o...burg_and_Gotha
    Last edited by Wolfenstein; 10-20-2014 at 06:18 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #125
    Yes the more intelligent people who look to Wikipedia for definitive answers.

In other news the definition of irony.

Sort of like this but lacking the same sense of self awareness.

I don't doubt for a single second that you do it regularly.
    But doubt is a good thing. Like right now I'm doubting this is going anywhere.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-20-2014 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Movies & TV   -   #126
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I take it Wolfy hasn't figured out how to a. speel correctly or in his blind haste, while mashing the keyboard forgot do do so, or b. installing a spellchecker because he is a challenged individual is also beyond his capabilities?
    Last edited by Artemis; 10-21-2014 at 12:26 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Movies & TV   -   #127
    But doubt is a good thing. Like right now I'm doubting this is going anywhere.
    I'm impressed.
    From your prior posts, which seem to rant on forever derailing threads with total sheet, I clearly underestimated you.

8. Movies & TV   -   #128
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [...]the Queen is a special case though since she rules places like Jamaica which makes her technically a Rastafarian.
    I like this. Explains the Crown's propensity to steal everything they can from foreign lands and wear outlandishly tacky, expensive jewelry.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Movies & TV   -   #129

I'm impressed.
    From your prior posts, which seem to rant on forever derailing threads with total sheet, I clearly underestimated you.
    Very generous of you Mr. Ari Gant.
    As for me "derailing" threads I believe that would require them first to attain some sustained forward momentum. In the extreme unlikelihood that were to ever happen then it's far more likely my posts would simply be steamrolled over by it's awe inspiring impetus,leaving nary a pimple in the metaphoric road, visible only to the more fascist among us,such as yourself.

No,Benito,what I do here is simply stir the stagnant water of the fetid swamp that is FST,hoping the occasional leech will float to the surface.

10. Movies & TV   -   #130
    No,Benito,what I do here is simply stir the stagnant water of the fetid swamp that is FST,hoping the occasional leech will float to the surface.
    I see I was wrong about being wrong about you. Perhaps in this case two wrongs do make a right.

I see why you are retired staff - the Alzheimers became too obvious.

Bored with you now.
    Somebody else can do their care in the community stint and watch you sit in the chair dribbling and bitching.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast