Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Shows worth Watching

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Yeah like I'm going to given you an answer after being relegated to an afterthought.
    Oh, ps did ask you, too. I didn't even see you, being all buried in parenthesis and all.

Use parentheses [ ( ) ] to include material that you want to de-emphasize or that wouldn't normally fit into the flow of your text but you want to include nonetheless.
    You've been de-emphasized, bitch.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Your wife lobbied to have your marriage vows written in parenthesizes so they wouldn't get in the way hooking up with black guys.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #83
    That would be expected, being that there seems to be one included in every gangbang.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #84
    The Knack.
    My sides

I promise not to omit you in the future or pick you last in any kind of team building situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme
    I can't even find your post on it, ps. Looks like it's got potential. I'll add it to my watchlist and let you know
    Posted about it here by mistake. Must have gotten lost in all the high quality discourse.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 08-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #85
    stick to the HBO, showtime, starz, cinemax, and even netflix series. Can't go wrong.

6. Movies & TV   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by tpw2k3 View Post
    stick to the HBO, showtime, starz, cinemax, and even netflix series. Can't go wrong.
    Good point. We may have to include AMC in there.

7. Movies & TV   -   #87
    Since basically no one reads these threads anyway......

I watched the pilot episode of Sean Beans's new series Legends and though I worship at the altar of Sean Bean, this vanilla mess made me question my faith.
    No doubt that means you retards will love it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #88
    Beans's

9. Movies & TV   -   #89
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I wouldn't say love... but I kinda like it (takes up some time) ...lately "The Strain", "Ray Donovan" & "The Bridge" have taken up some of my entertainment time.

(True Blood this season seems to of turned to shit... anyone feel the same?)

I'm on a audio book binge as of late.waiting for the new SK's "Revival"
    Last edited by Stehle; 08-29-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Forgot Something
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

10. Movies & TV   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Beans's
    If I wanted someone to correct my mistakes I'd get married.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...n_legends_ama/

PS Fuck yous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    I wouldn't say love... but I kinda like it (takes up some time) ...lately "The Strain", "Ray Donovan" & "The Bridge" have taken up some of my entertainment time.

(True Blood this season seems to of turned to shit... anyone feel the same?)

I sort of with yous on The Strain.Both good and bad ,which makes it better than Meg's sex life by at least one good.

As for True Bloods......https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...=1#post3750146
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-29-2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast