Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Shows worth Watching

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I laughed at the slut shaming. Probably not the vibe intended, though...

I rarely look up teen actress ages. Plausible deniability.

Soccer mom has some has some MILF potential.

Speaking of Amber Heard, the Fappening has blessed us with her breastages.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1365866 (numerous pics about half-way down the page)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #112
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    She was all sorts of naked in The Informers not to mention Alpha Dog so lacks the interest of someone who spends her entire career hypocritically hiding her assets.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #113
    i thought she was one of the hottest women I'd ever seen in Mandy Lane. After that, I thought she got a bit plasticy. Wasn't aware she did naked in movies, TBH. Certainly don't seek her movies out for her acting abilities.

Never saw Informers, and didn't even remember she had a part in Alpha Dogs. Seeing that the former is holding a 5.1 on IMDB, I probably didn't miss too much that cannot be found by Googling "Heard boobs"...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #114
    Just watched the first ep of S.H.I.E.L.D. Not bad. Will see where it goes.

5. Movies & TV   -   #115
    Family guy is one of my favorites, Game of thrones, and then of course who could forget that awesome show Walking Dead

6. Movies & TV   -   #116
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Where the hell has "Hell On Wheels" been?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Movies & TV   -   #117
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I watched the Pilot to the Affair last night. Loved it!!!! can't wait to watch episode 2. it's very well done, a half a hour each on the man and the woman character and both stories are shown in their point of view, but both are not accurate of each other, and we have no idea whos story is bullshit and what is true as of yet.

8. Movies & TV   -   #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Where the hell has "Hell On Wheels" been?
    Season ended. Only 10 eps on that one. I was waiting for new shows a couple weeks ago and looked it up. Season seemed to end (yeah, some substantial stuffs happen) more like an exciting episode more than a season ender. I still enjoy it, but it had more steam before they got to Cheyenne...

9. Movies & TV   -   #119
    Already tailing away from The Breakfast Club and veering uncomfortably into Grey's Anatomy territory so let us speak no more of it except to rank the womens.

Yeah probably the innocent nurse because corruption of innocence is always a turn-on. Then the cheerleader because I get a definite Amber Heard vibe from her.The anorexic is too indie for me plus the fact she's only 17 in real life* you MASSIVE perv.

*Not relevant to when Emma Watson was doable at 17 because the British age differently probably due to all the inbreeding.
    What about the Americans?
    I understand that in the early days there were only 13 white women in the whole of America

Each one of those had an average of 26 kids before they died burned out in their late 20's - early 30's, of which about half (13) were girls.

Each of those followed a similar path, breeding with their fathers and brothers = 169 girls from the first generation.
    Each of which followed the same path, breeding with their grandfathers, father and brothers, and the occasional stranger for a dime..
    If it wasn't for the native American women, the nation would be full of deformed trolls and retards (then again they could only do so much ... )

By the end of the first hundred years, the female population was established with over 28,000 females, most of them in the population centers (of course).

Is this where the myth of British inbreeding comes from? In creating the Americans?

Of course, Canada and Australia was far worse with only 2 females each.
    Last edited by Wolfenstein; 10-20-2014 at 11:13 AM.

10. Movies & TV   -   #120
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No we're fine because thankfully there were a lot of Eskimos to rape.
    This also explains why deep within every Canadian is a love of Winter sports and a burning desire to eat narwhal.

As for the British "myth" it comes from this.

article-1341576578993-13f0f00d000005dc-165200_636x559.jpg

If you can offer any other logical explanation then please feel free,child of incest.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast