Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Shows worth Watching

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I can use Jewnadian in a sentence, too.

You're targeting the wrong kind of dysfunctional zone. I grew up in northern Idaho. We tend to not like anyone- especially our relatives.

"Get off my land!" is a common greeting in Idaho.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-26-2015 at 07:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #202
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I can use Jewnadian in a sentence, too.

You're targeting the wrong kind of dysfunctional zone. I grew up in northern Idaho. We tend to not like anyone- especially our relatives.

"Get off my land!" is a common greeting in Idaho.
    How can a state that grows the best Potatoes in the country , not be friendly???
    But I did find this......
    "In Idaho law forbids a citizen to give another citizen a box of candy that weighs more than 50 pounds. The city of Grace in the Gem Valley is most famous for their certified seed potatoes. Blackfoot is home of the Eastern Idaho State Fair."

This must help the ongoing obesity problem of the United States, but I never heard of Idaho being a mean state??

3. Movies & TV   -   #203
    We're a special kind of crazy in N Idaho. Survivalists. Isolationists. People still bunkered in from Y2k...

Southern Idaho has Mormons. Twilight was a result of a Mormon who got ahold of a mere pen.

50 Shades was the result of a mere reader of Twilight who got ahold of a pen.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-26-2015 at 07:41 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #204
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    We're a special kind of crazy in N Idaho. Survivalists. Isolationists. People still bunkered in from Y2k...

Southern Idaho has Mormons. Twilight was a result of a Mormon who got ahold of a mere pen.

50 Shades was the result of a mere reader of Twilight who got ahold of a pen.
    Lets get back on topic here....I would suggest you should watch Archie Bunkers Place . It takes place a lot in a Bar , that could be like an Idaho Bunker no???
    Last edited by shaina; 03-27-2015 at 01:57 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #205
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Vikings

(Sad, fictionalized and slightly true... decapitations... good entertainment.
    )
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Movies & TV   -   #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Vikings

)
    Yeah, I'm keeping up on this one. Poor Siggy! (she did the right thing, though )

7. Movies & TV   -   #207
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Vikings

)
    Yeah, I'm keeping up on this one. Poor Siggy! (she did the right thing, though )
    She was only brought back to give closure to the character and the actress got what she wanted.

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/vikings_...happen-2015-03
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #208
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I can't believe I read the whole thing. Poor Siggy...{sigh}...
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

9. Movies & TV   -   #209
    Well it is the start of a new show Season. Any recommendations so far?
    Heroes Reborn first episode looked pretty good. Bringing back a few of the old characters and lots of new ones.
    Just started watching Hand of God with Ron Pearlman. It is pretty good. Came out in the summer I believe.
    The Last Ship that ran in the summer was also very good.
    Of Course everyone is talking about Narcos for good reason. Great show!
    Fear the Walking Dead is starting out a bit slow but hopefully the moment keeps building.

Blunt talk
    Last edited by djloser; 10-02-2015 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Movies & TV   -   #210
    Vikings, House M.D. ,Warehouse 13, Being Human, Mythbusters, Married With Children, Thundercats, Danger Mouse and X-Men The Animated Series

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast