Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richard Sherman is crazy!

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by acallihan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by t1lton View Post
    p.s. Richard Sherman majored in communications at Stanford...
    Finished with a 4.2 GPA
    For accuracy (colleges/universities cannot go above 4.0 on a 4 point scale):

Sherman graduated from his high school in Compton second in his class with a 4.2 GPA, and he had a 3.9 GPA at Stanford
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Pure emotion coming from the best CB in the league.. Revis Island is no more, especially if he has to continue to play with the horrible Bucs! SMH considering his career is going downhill with that squad. Should have been traded to the Saints! WHO DAT NATION

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Donator
    All trash talk. If you can't take it, you shouldn't be playing in the NFL.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    i thought i was refreshing to see something other than the normal "canned" responses from most athletes.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    My feeling is that he came across as a horse's ass, but then he really isn't worried about some AARP white guy thinks of him. I probably should ask my 23 year-old son for his opinion as that's the demographic the NFL and its players want to capture. He probably would tell me he didn't have a problem with it at all. As much as anything else, Sherman was probably putting on an act, like a pro wrestler. But as far as the actual play goes, Crabtree had the secondary beaten. The pass was underthrown. So as good as Sherman is, had the throw been on the money, the Niners would be playing in New Jersey on Sunday instead of the Seahawks.

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    Great shut down corner......everyone would love to have him and was only a 5th round pick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12