Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone not happy with their ps4?

Anyone not happy with their ps4?

2. Games   -   #2
    Whats there not to be happy about, ive got a vita and xbox 360, was contemplating the xbox one but now with remote play on the vita for the PS4 im incredibly tempted to go get one.

3. Games   -   #3
    I'm just waiting for some high quality titles. And some more apps (skype!!) would be nice. When naughty dog puts something out it will be awesome. And the CES announcements of streaming the back catalog will be amazing.

4. Games   -   #4
    I got the xbox one, but I think I'd be happier with the ps3 or xbox one with all the content out. The new consoles are sad without any good games out yet.

5. Games   -   #5
    I have a few issues with mine - the noise when it boots up/has a disc put in, and the fact there's no solution for remote controls (I use a Logitech Harmony so not being able to control it with that means I dont bother using any video or blu ray services on it - annoying as it means I have to keep my PS3 plugged in still).

Other than that, really enjoying it of late.

Oh, one last thing, the music in the menus is a tad morbid. Feels like funeral parlour waiting music.

6. Games   -   #6
    A few minor things are disappointing, but hopefully they will be fixed.

#1 my bluetooth headset does not work with the PS4, used to work with the PS3
    #2 battery life in the controller is pathetic compared to the PS3
    #3 controller charging cable is much too short unless you sit 2 feet from your tv

7. Games   -   #7
    im pretty happy with mine so far. similar gripes to creatine but theyre managable. ive got a phone charger next to me and that works fine so solved problems 2 and 3 on his list lol. charges quicker than through the console too. i found also that you need to have a bit of faith in the controller, i used to charge it at 1 bar remaining but that bar seems to last longer than the previous two. just brave it out and carry on until theres a fourth much slimmer bar. i can get another 2 or 3 hours out of it that way. it doesnt last as long as the ps3 controller but i can get a weeks use out of it.

if you have any problems with the shoulder button sticking then dont panic. it appears to be a common problem thats easily solved. there are plenty videos on youtube showing how to fix it. just pop it off with a butter knife and lube it up lol. the bit that sticks is only a cover. the factory lube goes dry or something.

8. Games   -   #8
    Biggest problem was with the view camera system. just not the same as xbox connect from what i have seen.

9. Games   -   #9
    play warframe and be happy

10. Games   -   #10
    Mine is still in its box lol! Just waiting for FFXIV to come out in April

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast