Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Hannibal

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've only watched the first couple episodes from this season. Not doing much for me, TBH. With the network dump, I don't expect it to get great...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Took a while to get going (slow motion blood as art for art's sake stuff was getting tired), but the last 4 or 5 episodes have been great. Excited they've moved onto
    Spoiler: Show

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Good to hear, ps. I'll play catch up now. What I'd seen (like 2 1/2 eps in, combined with cancellation) made me apprehensive. Seemed that they were stuck in all of the worst (most boring, artsy, melodramatic*) elements of the series.

*Kinda like Mads and Gillian were in a perfume commercial...

Last edited by megabyteme; 07-28-2015 at 01:58 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    What I'd seen (like 2 1/2 eps in, combined with cancellation) made me apprehensive. Seemed that they were stuck in all of the worst (most boring, artsy, melodramatic*) elements of the series.
    Agreed. The Florence stuff drags quite a bit initially. I will say there's a rather unique scene in ep. 6 that I'm surprised they were able to get away with on network tv. You'll know it when you see it
    Last edited by piercerseth; 07-28-2015 at 03:18 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    They probably got away with it because no one, not even the censors, were watching the show.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    They probably got away with it because no one, not even the censors, were watching the show.
    Too true. I've resolved myself with the show (most likely) not getting picked up. Had a good run.

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    I'd like to see how dark they'd go with the network restraints taken off...

I, too, suspect the show will end with this season(ing).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456