Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geforce2 Driver Not Digitally Signed

...in my properties it just says GeForce MX 100/200...sorry I was reading the book that came with my comp and it says Sparkle GeForce2 MX 400/200 Manual...though I do have a 100/200

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Don't worry about it. A lot of companies make GeForce cards. Yours is made by Sparkle but it uses the same drivers as any GeForce.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    yeah, i just wanna fix my gaming problems, cause im having problems with games jumping and sound skipping, video and audio...even on games as simple as Moto GP 2....plus Etherlords II is where Im getting my biggest problem at, can only play for about 30 minutes tops until I get an error and the screen will go black.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Go to the site I posted and download and install the Detonator 45.23 Windows 2000/XP WHQL and try those.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Thats the one that I already have, I needed it for Neverwinter Nights when I first played it...it seems like everything I have is up to date, cant figure out wtf is wrong!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Sounds like the GPU overheating if it black-screens after half an hour of playing games.

Anyone know why gfx cards are always made such that when in a tower system, the GPU is underneath the card and on top of any heatsink?
    Just wondered.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12