Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin Crash: Beginning Of The End?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I think the fact that she was a pretty woman (one who would make wide-spread press) didn't help her when cards were drawn. Serves as a warning to ANYONE who would try something similar.
    I thought, for just a moment, Oleg decided to chime in with an unremarkable observation. Heed this mistake.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    I think the fact that she was a pretty woman (one who would make wide-spread press) didn't help her when cards were drawn. Serves as a warning to ANYONE who would try something similar.
    She fell on those bullets of her own accord. Honest injun.

Unfortunately this will be largely ignored. Instead of that half-assed Sakamoto piece in Newsweek, Leah Goodman could have been investigating this or the rash of bankers dropping off like it was 1929 all over.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I thought, for just a moment, Oleg decided to chime in with an unremarkable observation. Heed this mistake.
    He now has a better shot at her than he ever did...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    [...]the rash of bankers dropping off like it was 1929 all over.
    How's the Winklevii death clock looking, I wonder.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    They probably took offence at the fact that someone had a currency that they didn't have control over, so have instigated an offensive campaign designed to discredit and destroy the mechanism and those behind the mechanism for that currency, which will ultimately render the currency impotent.

No one in power likes a maverick agent, or agents, because it means they have lost control. The film and music industry has been systematically destroying file sharing in the name of entertainment, and now a maverick currency is being brought to its knees by the very people we should be afraid of, and I don't mean Chalice and IdolEyes787.

Fear those who hide in the shadows, and who's influence can change the direction of a nation.
    It's the Illuminati isn't it? Paranoia tells me that those are some bad motherfuckers.Possibly worse than the Jews if that is possible.

Also as it's a very same leap of faith to suggest that Ms Radtke was entirely motivated in this endeavor by greed and I'm already vocally supporting Scrooge McDuck, I'm afraid I really haven't got much sympathy left to spare for her.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    [...]bankers dropping off like it was 1929 all over.
    Just looked into this. Serious LOOOOOOOL upon hearing one of the suicides resulted in seven shots from a nail gun to the head and chest.

Justice served? I hope this is simply justice appetizer...

For anyone else who is smiling about these "suicides", you might enjoy Assault on Wall Street. Relieves some of the pent up aggression...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-10-2014 at 05:51 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    [

Just looked into this. Serious LOOOOOOOL upon hearing one of the suicides resulted in seven shots from a nail gun to the head and chest.
    In a suicide a nail gun would be a good weapon of convenience as isn't there some sort of Nazi waiting period for a handgun?

I doubt if there are many people that have a handy straight razor lying around and maybe his garage had a carbon dioxide detector.

Sure you could try to hang yourself or step in front of a car or jump off of something tall but there's always the chance that you will only end up brain damaged or paraplegic and then you've only added to your problems.
    Nope pneumatically driven nail to temple would definitely be the way to go.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Unless you lose consciousness before putting the final nail in the coffin.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    Skip to 2:55 in this video as the demonstrator is annoying as f&@k British:

Imagine the amount of self-loathing (deservedly*) it would take to press the tip against your chest and skull and fire 7 times.

*Sadly, only about 1/100000 as much as anyone who got screwed out of their homes feels towards the grotesque bastards.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    [

In a suicide a nail gun would be a good weapon of convenience as isn't there some sort of Nazi waiting period for a handgun?

I doubt if there are many people that have a handy straight razor lying around and maybe his garage had a carbon dioxide detector.

Sure you could try to hang yourself or step in front of a car or jump off of something tall but there's always the chance that you will only end up brain damaged or paraplegic and then you've only added to your problems.
    You could always go the whole hog and use a Ramset hammer (it uses a .22 cartridge to fasten the anchor) and at $21.98 from your local Home Depot it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a handgun too.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast