Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: NZBRoyalty - sad day

Just went on to check out my regular haunt (NZBRoyalty), only to find they've been taken down by FACT.

No dis-respect to this site, but it never ceased to amaze me the amount of content they had. Will miss the site a lot

Anyone else used to use them?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by firebirduk View Post
    Just went on to check out my regular haunt (NZBRoyalty), only to find they've been taken down by FACT.

No dis-respect to this site, but it never ceased to amaze me the amount of content they had. Will miss the site a lot

Anyone else used to use them?
    Tell me someone saved a list of Royalty's passwords?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You only got the password if you downloaded & unrar'd the rar attachment, not a chance anyone will have more than 1% of their passwords.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    sad day indeed......was recommended this site so here i am

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Bwahahahaha. Shitty Usenet is finally crumbling. Amazing how this corpse has survived for so long.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    hi
    yes a sad day but i just found this site and another great site nzbgrabit.sx so i don't think ill miss it to much as they have made me feel really welcome

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    We will just have to ensure that we share more of what is out there amongst the places so that all is not lost when a site goes down, so get sharing them nzb files to get more bases covered
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    drokk54's Avatar Poster
    Its like life in general......... new blood will take on from those that have passed............. with new knowledge to take forward........
    Last edited by drokk54; 02-12-2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Judge Drokk-ANARCHY

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hole69 View Post
    Bwahahahaha. Shitty Usenet is finally crumbling. Amazing how this corpse has survived for so long.
    I love usenet - get to max my connection out downloading stuff Used to use torrents before I discovered usenet/nzbs - while that was good, it use to be really frustrating having your downloads trundle along at modem speeds at times or be sat there at 99.9% for days on end. What other alternates are there out there? Sites with direct downloads (mega/rapidshare) don't tend to stay up for too long, and hard to find ftp sites with content that haven't been nuked.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    We will just have to ensure that we share more of what is out there amongst the places so that all is not lost when a site goes down, so get sharing them nzb files to get more bases covered
    i have to say only been on nzbgrabit.sx a few hours and their content is overwhelming.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast