Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is there a name for this?

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    for when you go for a banging shit at work or where ever, sit down only to have your nob inconveniently rub the front inside porcelain of the bowl, then get angry realizing that thousands of other nobs have touched that very same part of the toilet and find you are forced to manually hold your nob back so the porcelain grazing doesn't continue for the duration of your visit?

is there a common name for this? I google'd angry nob touching with no avail
    Bog Brush.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Muldy, it isn't all angry and red and itchy 'down there' and really painful to pee (like alot more than normal) by any chance?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #13
    It feels disgusting when it happens . Even at my own toilet at home already....Maybe remodel the toiletbowl and make a little extra space .: )

4. Lounge   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Muldy, it isn't all angry and red and itchy 'down there' and really painful to pee (like alot more than normal) by any chance?
    Hopefully, his new woman will buy his story of, "Caught it off the toilet at work. I swear."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Always have a packet of wet wipes and a bottle of Dettox to hand. This way one's favourite member can nestle against pristine porcelain
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #16
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Don't shite in work. Problem solved. Have you not got filing cabinets for this kinda thing?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I had this happen once. Totally grossed me out. I wondered if I would contract something from it so I did a google search. Believe it or not you aren't the first one to have your junk graze the inside of a bowl or seat. Google says you will be OK. You have at least 90 days to live.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't envy you the predicament. If you still stay in the Brighton area it is not advisable to ask your local councillor if they can make a space for your cock in the public toilets. It reminds me of two large Americans pissing into the river Ayr from the new bridge. One said 'Man this water is cold! The other replied 'Yeah and it's deep too.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12