Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bypassing donating & Posting

How do i bypass this nzb rules for posting. I got lots to post & I dont like having to wait to post nzbs. Any mod explain to me via pm.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I will vouch for nzber1ca to be manually adjusted to member status if staff can do such a thing?

Indeed, the nzb uploads will increase dramatically, and one of the things that is needed is nzb posters of quality with quantity & nzber1ca posting lots & lots of nzb posts would add to the interest and number of visits to that section of the forum, if that is what admin are aiming for?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Depending on how the mods see fit and with nzber1ca chomping at the bit, you or I could relay any nzbs in the interim. He/she is more than welcome to PM me.

I had asked the staff to modify the posting requirements for a couple reasons. This was prior to Royalty's demise.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Can't send or receive PMs though until past n00b status
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Can't send or receive PMs though until past n00b status
    Right.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    I will vouch for nzber1ca to be manually adjusted to member status if staff can do such a thing?
    I for one appreciate the fact that you managed to delude yourself into believing you have any power here.
    I also appreciate that you managed to delude yourself into believing that certain people should be given preferential treatment over everyone else.

At least I now understand how you managed to rise the metaphorical ranks of bt.

Btw while we are at it and you don't mind,could you possibly vouch to the administration that I'm really not actually the horrible person they take me for?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by nzber1ca View Post
    How do i bypass this nzb rules for posting. I got lots to post & I dont like having to wait to post nzbs. Any mod explain to me via pm.
    You post once more?

What's the question?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    My God Er1ca keep your toys in the pram.
    The rules are here for a reason chill just wait your time like the rest of us..

9. Lounge   -   #9
    let's all get out of this n00b status! Let's start a riot!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by valdezair View Post
    let's all get out of this n00b status! Let's start a riot!
    Yeah! That's the way. Go for it. Who knows, you might get out of n00b status by November 2015 at the rate you are going.

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast