Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to source Ebooks these days? Is there a good community site?

Bibliotik and knol.pw are great. It seems Knol.pw uses a lot of libgen sources books, but has better and faster hosting

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by elmert View Post
    It seems Knol.pw uses a lot of libgen sources books, but has better and faster hosting
    This is a misleading statement. Many, many books are exclusive to knol.pw (now renamed to http://ebook.farm ); it is only the one cent books that can also be obtained libgen. And even if some of these exclusives can also be obtained on sites like mobilism.org, a message board and a good source that I don't think was mentioned, ebook.farm is very advantageous for its convenience, as you conveyed.
    Last edited by User 320397; 05-22-2014 at 02:09 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    are you some knol.pw marketing shill or what

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Just trying to provide accurate info to help people. ebook.farm is set up just like an online store whereas sites mobilism and ebookee.org, all the books are hosted on external files hosts; and it goes without saying that this is much less convenient than just "add to cart" + "download"; and you also run the chance of encountering dead links on the latter two sites. Just trying to provide accurate info, it's important that people know the details of all the sites being discussed here for their own convenience/benefit.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Thank you. BTW, i have about 3 invites to nzb.su if anyone wants.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Hi 0ZIZcD. I'd 'preciate a code to ebook.farm. I'll be happy to wait my turn with the one per day rule. I've been tryin' to get into that site for a while. If you want to really discombobulate someone trolling you like 2501 did, just agree with them or better yet ignore them. If you don't feed the troll, it finds another bridge. I've an invite or two if you're interested in nzb sites. [email protected]

Thanks!

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    qyqamigra
    Hi 0ZIZcD can you please give me an invite code for ebook.farm? My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks for your support.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    vedro
    Hello,

I am also looking for a good ebook source. I am looking for quite rare engineering books. 0ZIZcD, I would appreciate if you could give me an invite code for ebook.farm
    My mail: [email protected]

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,
    vedro

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    beetroot
    Hi everyone,
    I am looking for an invite code for ebook.farm. Please help me my email:
    [email protected]

Best Regards

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    I would also very much like an invite to ebook.farm. [email protected]