Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to source Ebooks these days? Is there a good community site?

Sure. New registration is canceled for about a week, though. Registration resumes on the 21st.

2. File Sharing   -   #92
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ZIZcD View Post
    Sure. New registration is canceled for about a week, though. Registration resumes on the 21st.
    Do you require my email address in order to send an invitation?

EDIT: Already got an invitation elsewhere, so I won't be needing one. Thanks anyway, 0ZIZcD.
    Last edited by Glaucon; 07-21-2014 at 05:29 PM.

3. File Sharing   -   #93
    Awesome. Glad to see other people are giving them out. I have a bunch of people on other sites who want invites, so if the person you got one from isn't using them, why don't you have him relay them to me?

4. File Sharing   -   #94
    Hi 0ZIZcD, any chance you can send an invite my way? my email is: [email protected]

I asked for one a while back but never got it. Hope to have more luck this time. Thanks

5. File Sharing   -   #95
    nursebtanner
    Awesome. Glad to see other people are giving them out. I have a bunch of people on other sites who want invites, so if the person you got one from isn't using them, why don't you have him relay them to me?
    If anyone has an invite may I please have one my email is [email protected]
    greatly appreciated!!

6. File Sharing   -   #96
    Unfortunately, ebook.farm told me not to give invites to people with few message board posts. Unfortunately, they're trying to keep the site fairly inaccessible.

7. File Sharing   -   #97
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Unfortunately, ebook.farm told me not to give invites to people with few message board posts.
    I'm afraid that the validity of you using "because I was told not to" as an excuse went by the wayside the first time you drank while underage or sped or stole some copyright protected file off the internet.

Nice attempt at passing the buck though.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. File Sharing   -   #98
    Got the invite. Thanks a lot I appreciate it.

9. File Sharing   -   #99
    struvite2004
    Hi 0ZIZcD. I would appreciate if you can give me a code to ebook.farm. I'll be happy to wait my turn with the one per day rule. I've been tryin' to get into that site for a while.

Here is my email: [email protected]

Hopefully you can get me a invite soon.

Thanks a Million!

10. File Sharing   -   #100
    The IRC is a great source for books. When I cant find something I go to Undernet #bookz channel. There are other ones as well.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast