Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hi

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm of the firm belief that if you aren't willing to take care of your own home or your own family then you don't deserve them.
    I'm pretty sure that human hstory proves me right on this point but then I'm pretty sure about everything that doesn't involve punctuation.
    I agree with you when it comes to personal care of children. Nannies only serve to alienate the children from the would-be parents.

However, unless you want to roll modern society back to the 1800's (1975 in Canadian years), there are a number of conveniences that don't make one any less of a homemaker. Do you want to grow all your own food? Might be nice, but not necessarily feasible for most people. Do all your home maintenance including sawing up whole trees to make lumber? How much can the average person do on their own automobiles? Does that make them unfit for parenthood?

If people can afford to have someone do basic cleaning of their house, I don't think less of them for it. People should know how, regardless. Same for cooking basic meals.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbtiger View Post
    I was wonderin do yall have a chat room
    No. We used to have a shout box, but of course to this sites credit, it was widely abused and removed.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I agree with you when it comes to personal care of children. Nannies only serve to alienate the children from the would-be parents.

However, unless you want to roll modern society back to the 1800's (1975 in Canadian years), there are a number of conveniences that don't make one any less of a homemaker. Do you want to grow all your own food? Might be nice, but not necessarily feasible for most people. Do all your home maintenance including sawing up whole trees to make lumber? How much can the average person do on their own automobiles? Does that make them unfit for parenthood?

If people can afford to have someone do basic cleaning of their house, I don't think less of them for it. People should know how, regardless. Same for cooking basic meals.
    I think at this point we both know that you're basically Rart just with a better haircut.

Don't bother asking me what that means because at this point I think we both know that I have no idea.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    [
    Philippino's have it down to a science in Canada ...
    They get sponsored to work in domestics in homes (taking care of kids and clean the house , and light cooking) ,
    I'm of the firm belief that if you aren't willing to take care of your own home or your own family then you don't deserve them.
    I'm pretty sure that human hstory proves me right on this point but then I'm pretty sure about everything that doesn't involve punctuation.
    So then..... what you are saying about husband and wife that have to work to support there family (I am not a good example of this ) and they leave there kids with there parents (when they are not in school or pre school) shouldn't have procreated ??
    I don't disagree with you , just sometimes you have no choice...
    And what is wrong with a Pilipino women or a women from Jamaica raising your kids ?? It gives them rhythm and couture

(I had a nanny booked for 2 weeks , and we threw her out the 2nd day she arrived )
    Last edited by shaina; 05-15-2015 at 11:10 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123