Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: e-fags

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    as in electronic cigarettes and not as in the term used to describe members such as OlegL.

Anyone on them? I’ve been using skycig for the past 4 weeks

Sky-Cig-reviews.png

It’s not too bad lyke, its kept me off tobacco during these 4 weeks and I was on 20+ rollies a day. And I can honestly say I have no desire to smoke tobacco now but that being said, I don’t feel like giving the skycig up yet. And I’m certain I’m taking in moar nicotine with this than before as it never leaves my mouth when I’m home.

At first I thought it was a bit shit, breathing in cold vapour instead of hot smoke was hardly a fitting replacement and the actual tobacco flavour tasted fuck all like tobacco. I was a Cutters Choice man and the cartridge included was Crown Tobacco, tastes foul. But the menthol and Cherry were/are quite pleasant. I mostly buy menthol refills now.

At first it felt like it was burning/stinging my tongue but that feelings gone now, maybe whatever living cells it was harming finally gave up? But I am getting the full benefit of lung capacity and breathing back now, which feels sweet. No more coughing up yellow shit in the mornings and the misses says my breath no longer smells like a bag of arses.

I miss the marijuana’s though, it’s just not the same high if it’s not with tobacco but I think it’s too early to indulge just yet, one spliff could ruin all efforts…

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Damn. I thought this was going to be a topic about Olegl and other eFags.

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    These are getting quite popular! I should give it a go.

4. Lounge   -   #4

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This is just one of several reasons why I have always been against dogs smoking. However, I do make occasional exception when they play poker.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've experimented with this stuff using cartridges and mixing some of my own formulations, but even at a high propylene content, I never could reach the joy of a big tarry mess in my throat. Now my wet chemistry kit just sits in a corner on my vanity counter collecting dust.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    This is just one of several reasons why I have always been against dogs smoking. However, I do make occasional exception when they play poker.
    At least it saves me from sneaking out at night, going round the back of the bins and strangling a seagull whilst crying my eyes out screaming I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry ...i guess

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Never tried it myself, i think they're a good idea for smokers who are having trouble stopping, i used to smoke like 20 years ago when it was cool, a crowd of us would meet up to share handmade cigarettes in room then at 3AM we would visit the petrol garage and try to scare the man in the window.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    Never tried it myself, i think they're a good idea for smokers who are having trouble stopping, i used to smoke like 20 years ago when it was cool, a crowd of us would meet up to share handmade cigarettes in room then at 3AM we would visit the petrol garage and try to scare the man in the window.
    Yeah, but that was back when scaring petrol men in windows was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    after when you stop smoking you can tell the smell of an ashtray is very shit, before stopping smoking stopped your sense of smell is gone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alien5; 03-01-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast